Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * * - 10 votes

Absolute Classless Reaction Of Lu Pull.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
476 replies to this topic

#91 MrsCanuck

MrsCanuck

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,629 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:17 PM

Lose because of him and win despite him= Vancouver mentality.

Vancouver has a short memory. Lu single handedly turned this franchise around when he got here.

Bad goals. Defensive lapses.

Smart decision by AV though. Woke the team up and got them to tighten up. Schneids had to make 1 save or something in the 3rd? At least our defence woke up.
Posted Image

#92 ice orca

ice orca

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,158 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:18 PM

Hanging him out to dry.

Failure of the defense, it's Roberto's fault.

Watching TSN. They just called the crowd classless and clueless and bewildered why AV is blaming Lu and not the team.

way to cherry plck comments from tsn. it was bob mackenzie having a meldown not all of the panel you tool.

#93 SOB for MVP

SOB for MVP

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,867 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:20 PM

Its professional sports, if you dont play up to par, you will hear it from the fans.

Posted Image

sig by -VC-

#94 Believe-in-blue23

Believe-in-blue23

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,133 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:21 PM

I'm on the fence. I think they were cheering for Schneider, and he's a big fan favourite. Of course, it was a crappy performance by Luongo so it was probably a bit of both.

Go Canucks Go!

#95 timmylu1

timmylu1

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Its professional sports, if you dont play up to par, you will hear it from the fans.

says the shane obrien fan

#96 rypper-37

rypper-37

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,889 posts

I was ashamed for our fans at that moment. Canucks fans are so classless, irrational and ungrateful at times.

#97 Bagofcats

Bagofcats

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:23 PM

A good goalie has bad games now and then but a bad goalie has good games now and then. Lou played well for the last few games because he's been getting lucky and now he's falling back into the washed up goalie that he is. Rarely in the last 4 games has he actually looked confident or made fans feel that he is reliable. He was mediocre tonight and the defence coverage was atrocious. Then again, our defence is usually atrocious. Schnieder plays great consistently even through terrible defence. Therefore, Schnieder is now the better goalie.

#98 Kent.S

Kent.S

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,658 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:24 PM

Do I want a cup? Yes
Does most of this fanbase deserve one? No

#99 soshified

soshified

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,610 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:24 PM

Man, if i was Luongo, I would have stick the middle fingered to their faces.
:lol:

#100 Brick Tamland

Brick Tamland

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,115 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:25 PM

Canuck fans pay big money to watch games live... if they want to Boo or Luu, let them. Who cares?
I Love Lamp...

#101 krazysl

krazysl

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:26 PM

They were simply cheering on schneider because he is more then capable of replacing Lou in a game where Lou wasnt sharp. I am tired of people always blaming the D for goals. Last line of D is goalie, other ELITE goalies can,have and do stop goals where the D screws up. I blame 1 goal right out on LOU, and the other 3 goals,Elite goalies do tend to save from time to time. he coulda stoped 2 of the 3 other goals. Classles fans, This was the most noise I heard from them in over a month, they are much to classy to cheer,boo or make a peep. Its like watching the ballet in there, cheers to the fans for a little emotion.

Edited by krazysl, 03 April 2012 - 10:27 PM.

#102 spliced

spliced

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,247 posts

Please tell me someone is gonna upload Bob McKenzie roasting all the anti-Luongo bozos and exposing their lack of reality in their blame Luongo vendettas.

#103 Smash Muscleflex

Smash Muscleflex

K-Wing Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Okay, next time Luongo gets pulled, everybody be really quiet and try to let Lu see how genuinely concerned you are. When Schneider goes in, just smile politely BUT NOT FOR TOO LONG or people might think you're being classless/clueless/playing favorites.

#104 DeNiro

DeNiro

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,259 posts

Do I want a cup? Yes
Does most of this fanbase deserve one? No

Ahh yes, generalization. Seems to be popular on here.

Just completely ignore the countless classy fans that have been patiently and calmly waiting for a cup their whole lives.

Posted Image

"Dream until the dream come true"

#105 SOB for MVP

SOB for MVP

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,867 posts

says the shane obrien fan

What does that have to do with anything?

I like a bad player, you like a bad player, it evens out.

Posted Image

sig by -VC-

#106 raymondsplayoffbeard

raymondsplayoffbeard

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:27 PM

Totally agree with you....but Luongo should not be letting in those kinds of goals when we are nearing the playoffs.

Go Canucks Go :towel: :canucks: :towel:
28krklj.jpg

Credit to -Vintage Canuck-

#107 panelguy

panelguy

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:27 PM

Notice how the team tightened up after the goalie change.
hmmmmm

#108 HorseGem2007

HorseGem2007

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:28 PM

Meh. Luo playing like crap, cant blame the fans.

I wonder where Luo (like you call him) would rank on the overall team as playing crappy !?!?!?!
There is a long list of other players on our team that are playing crap as well and I won't mention names but we know who they are. So lay off Luongo, he's been one of our best player this season in helping our team to reach 50 wins.

GO :canucks: GO .... Be Proud .... Be Loud :emot-parrot: :emot-parrot: :emot-parrot:
" OnceUgotItUpKeepItUp "

Burr Kes Higgy
#14 #17 #20

YOU CAN PLAY ... Gay athletes. Straight allies. Teaming up for respect: http://youcanplayproject.org/

#109 robes

robes

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:29 PM

Luongo has had a solid year in net. He lets in a couple of goals because his D-men are not doing their jobs properly. Coming into this game this team is at the top of the Western conference, and second in the league standings. The fans treat him like this?!? Absolutely pathetic, I agree with the OP, this city does not deserve a cup. I love the players, but the fans are truly classless.

#110 Kent.S

Kent.S

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,658 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:30 PM

Just completely ignore the countless classy fans that have been patiently and calmly waiting for a cup their whole lives.

I didn't say everyone, I said most.

#111 JohnnyCanuck19

JohnnyCanuck19

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:31 PM

Hanging him out to dry.

Failure of the defense, it's Roberto's fault.

Watching TSN. They just called the crowd classless and clueless and bewildered why AV is blaming Lu and not the team.

That's a silly thing for a commentator to say. Whether av's blaming lou or not, a change had to be made! Judging by the end result, it was the right decision.

#112 The Sedin's 6th Sense

The Sedin's 6th Sense

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,431 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:31 PM

Yea, so true. You guys who call yourself 'fans' and hop on the bandwagon when Lu is doing good, then bash him and jump off when he gets pulled - you guys don't deserve sh!t and aren't true fans.

A true fan is with the team no matter what happens, and it includes agreeing with what our management/organization does, and guess what? It believes in Lu and he is our #1 goalie and always will be. Sure Schneid's is good, but no need to Fuken... act like moron 'fans' and support them when they only do good, and it's not just for Lu, it's for anyone and everyone: Edler, Bieksa, Gragnani, Henrik, Daniel, Kesler, Burrows...

.......; go 'cheer' for another team - no need for ...'fans' like you guys...we want true fans cheering when we win the Cup who were with the team the whole way and didn't judge anything. Have a nice day, and shame on stupid 'fans' like tonight who boo'd Lu off; it's his b-day for God damn sakes to make matters even worse, has been stellar for us this whole year, and like OP said, we true fans and team deserve to see the Cup raised here, not you fake fans.

:picard: on you 'fans'

Edited by hockeyville88, 03 April 2012 - 10:53 PM.
Swear filter bypass

Posted Image

"You know what my favourite Super Bowl is? The next one."

- Tom Brady

#113 originalcanucksdude

originalcanucksdude

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:32 PM

Lu is fine.

Get a grip ppl
Last season was a stepping stone to where we want to go.

#embracethehate

#114 combover

combover

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:32 PM

classless is right.best goaltender to ever suit up as a nuck.HUNG OUT TO DRY then spoiled classless fans boo the guy that backstopped this team to a scf, presidents trophy and then this season is tied for top spot in the league.

fans like this give the media fuel for the negativity that seems to haunt this team regardless of how good they are.
pretty sad.
my warn status is for calling it like i saw it with Dave the donut Nonis. apparently the owners agreed

#115 TimberWolf

TimberWolf

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:34 PM

Too true. I have tried with little avail to remind people that CDC is not a hive mind, nor a consensus based upon it's loudest members.

I guess all CDC is this close minded :P (Yes, that was intentionaly ironic, calm down)

Edited by TimberWolf, 03 April 2012 - 10:34 PM.

I was saying Lu-Urns...

star-wars-hockey-goal.gif?w=284

#116 The Sedin's 6th Sense

The Sedin's 6th Sense

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,431 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:34 PM

Notice how the team tightened up after the goalie change.
hmmmmm

Tell me about it....if the team plays as strictly as they do with Schneid's in net bit when Lu is in, we can easily win every game; just that they know Lu is a proven winner so they take more chances and rely on Lu too much at times which leads to goals and Lu 'playing bad'

Posted Image

- Tom Brady

#117 Trebreh

Trebreh

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,557 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:35 PM

So the city dont deserve a cup after a multi millionaire is booed off the ice after 2-3 bad goals?? cry me a river ..

So many ultra sensitive fans here who feel they need to defend every player no matter what.

This isnt the 1st time Luongo got jeered/booed on home ice, he knows the deal, whatever he does in the regular season means nothing, It's all about the playoffs for him.

#118 The Sedin's 6th Sense

The Sedin's 6th Sense

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,431 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:35 PM

classless is right.best goaltender to ever suit up as a nuck.HUNG OUT TO DRY then spoiled classless fans boo the guy that backstopped this team to a scf, presidents trophy and then this season is tied for top spot in the league.

fans like this give the media fuel for the negativity that seems to haunt this team regardless of how good they are.
pretty sad.

Posted Image

- Tom Brady

#119 MikeyD

MikeyD

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,558 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:41 PM

I would have cheered for Schneids to come in, but I wouldn't boo Lu. Mind you I thought AV should have pulled him for sure after the third goal. We're playing for something still.

Posted Image

#120 DeNiro

DeNiro

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,259 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:41 PM

I didn't say everyone, I said most.

Well CDC represents about 0.075% of Canucks fans, and the fans at Rogers arena represent about 0.009% of Canucks fans.

So as you see, to say that most fans don't deserve one based on the fans on here or in Rogers Arena is in fact a generalization.

Edited by DeNiro, 03 April 2012 - 10:42 PM.

Posted Image

"Dream until the dream come true"

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.