The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pgt Nux 5-4 Dux.

Jaimito

Never a dull moment when we play Anaheim eh!

They capitalized on 4 opportunities but we played very well minus those breakdowns

1st goal was bad on Lui, 2nd was a tough one to read, 3rd and 4th I'd like to have had him make more of an effort to find the open man. Bad on our D to leave the man open but sometimes superstar goalies have to be able to make those wide open saves. Luongo's game today looked lazy.

Agree with him being pulled, don't agree with the reaction of the fans. Schneider played great which won't help Luongo's cause much lol.

Loved Henrik's game. Great to see him hanging on to the puck more. Those were some sick dangles!

Loved Burr's game too - skating off the injury and scoring some huge goals!

Kesler line has been non-existent. Seems AV has low patience for high-paid players who mess up. That makes Booth a perfect candidate for the doghouse.

And finally, Gragnani just blew his chances at being in the top 6 come playoffs. Brutal coverage all night and his ill advised pinches and forays all over the offensive zone freak the crap out of me!

Good comeback win!

PS Did we just go 3 for 3 in the shootout? Wow who wouldv'e thunk it!

Never a dull moment when we play Anaheim eh!

They capitalized on 4 opportunities but we played very well minus those breakdowns

1st goal was bad on Lui, 2nd was a tough one to read, 3rd and 4th I'd like to have had him make more of an effort to find the open man. Bad on our D to leave the man open but sometimes superstar goalies have to be able to make those wide open saves. Luongo's game today looked lazy.

Agree with him being pulled, don't agree with the reaction of the fans. Schneider played great which won't help Luongo's cause much lol.

Loved Henrik's game. Great to see him hanging on to the puck more. Those were some sick dangles!

Loved Burr's game too - skating off the injury and scoring some huge goals!

Kesler line has been non-existent. Seems AV has low patience for high-paid players who mess up. That makes Booth a perfect candidate for the doghouse.

And finally, Gragnani just blew his chances at being in the top 6 come playoffs. Brutal coverage all night and his ill advised pinches and forays all over the offensive zone freak the crap out of me!

Good comeback win!

50 wins! YEAHH!!! Also, 7 straight wins! YEAH! I did not like the D at all though (I'm looking at you, Grags). Pretty big contrast from the last several games.

LMAO @ Onrait lurking in the background. :lol:

As for the crowd when Lou was pulled, absolutely pathetic. Pathetic. Have they completely forgotten we're tied first in the league? That we went to the finals last year? That he's been pretty damn awesome the past few games? Because the way the crowd acted didn't seem like it. Give the guy a break, every goalie has their bad games. I personally think he should have been pulled then, but not to that kind of reaction from the fans.

On the other hand, I thought this game was pretty exciting, with us tying it 3 times and coming back from a 2 goal deficit. I loved the 1st line, too. Keep it up Canucks! :towel:

I think he meant your comment that Lu hasn't figured out how to make the defense look good when really they're playing like crap. When Luongo has been doing that for months but you only show up and comment when he has a poor outing and doesn't bail out the defense as usual

I think he meant your comment that Lu hasn't figured out how to make the defense look good when really they're playing like crap. When Luongo has been doing that for months but you only show up and comment when he has a poor outing and doesn't bail out the defense as usual

Archived