The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Pgt] Kings 4, Canucks 2

Ryan Murray

Unfortunately, I called this.

This team has been playing so bad for so long that I just saw this coming. The Canucks have made me enough money in the last 2 games to be able to afford playoff tickets all the way to the final. I just have a feeling that I won't be using them this year.

So much potential. So little execution.

Canucks are getting killed at their own game. PK is bad. PP is worse then bad, in fact, it is an advantage for the Kings to be short handed.

There just is not much to cheer about. That sucks the most.

there are some positives. But the task at hand is like climbing Mt Everest with one hand tied behind your back. The odds of the Canucks coming back in this series have got to astronomical. I wish that was not the case, but i am sure that it is. There is just nothing from these two games that causes me to think we can still win this series. We are not dead yet. But I think we can all agree that game 3 is a must win or it's game over.

Lu is playing well, just everyone else isn't.

We're good on the road and we've won the Presidents Trophy., and made it to game seven of the Finals last year.

Believe in Blue. This team can win.

I have a couple questions.

WHY have the PP troubles not been addressed?. like REALLY addressed. It's the same game in game out despite the fact that it hasnt been working for us.

WHY are the Canucks unable to play 60 minutes in the most important portion of the season?

WHY would AV give this team an optional day off when they clearly need to be slapped hard to wake the F up?

WHY does DJ Dave (what a horrible performance) still have a job?!?!?!?!?!?

WHY does everyone think that the series is over already? I though a team needs to win 4 games yet all i'm reading is that this series is over.. gtfo!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived