The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post When You Are Drunk. #abbyisdrunkagain

Rate this topic

Crom!

Drinking the champagne!  I love champagne!  I had a hard time deciding if I wanted to buy one or two bottles, and I decided on one, thinking I better be conservative.  Then I went to Trader Joes, and got this non alcoholic sparkling juice whatever you call it.  Now I am watching the Habs-Oilers game, and yelling at the tv! C'mon Habs!  Now it's time for more champagne. It's 2:20 left, and the Oilers are winning.. Hmmm 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh boy, Brilac has had a little much to drink!  Champagne that is!  Almost the whole bottle.  And taking selfies.  I am into different hairstyles right now, and get a big kick out of these different hairstyles of selfies.  Like all my short hair flipped forward, like lots of hair, and it looks divine!  Hahahahahaha! And me smiling of course! 

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...

just drank 4 cans of cariboo. I wouldn't say I'm drunk, but I'm certainly buzzed.

I usually don't drink, but I'm visiting my family in Prince George and had a few beers with my mom and dad just now.

it's really nice to see them and my sisters again- I haven't seen them since last October. we've had a lot of quality talks and such during my visit, and now that I'm somewhat older I can appreciate what they have to say more than when I was a child and a teenager.

“When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.” - Mark Twain

• 10 months later...

I've been drinking the Champagne, and yes, I am more than a little tipsy.  I was on the airline site, and was like - I CAN GO TO Palm Springs!!!!! Then I was like - where's the beach?! Hmmm the closest beach is more than an hour away, so that thought lasted about 20 minutes.  Before that, I was like - why does Hawaii cost $700 to go there for the day?!  What is up with that?!  At least I am not too drunk, I could have booked that trip as a day.  

I may taxi it home instead of taking the train and bus or limo it home!

UPDATE:. So I am taking a town car home.  They did not have limo service, even though they advertise it.  And I wanted to go all out.  And I didn't drink all my champagne.  I started to feel it in my stomach, so it was best to stop.  And I don't understand why I couldn't take my champagne to go. 

UPDATE AGAIN:. I asked the driver about pickup from Tacoma to Seattle on June 1st for the NKOTB concert. I will be calling them.  It's best to sort this all out.  

Edited by brilac
  • Cheers 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm drinking the Pink Moscato.  Yesterday it was the Red Moscato.  I've been quite the lush.  And I have a headache from drinking the Moscato.  I usually don't get headaches from drinking, and I lost the Roku remote for about 10 minutes, and found it after the cat moved.  She was sitting on it.  Now she is in her kitty house playing with her cat nip toys.  It is 11:55pm.  Tomorrow, I am not drinking wine, so I have 5 minutes to finish this glass.