Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alex the Great

[Report] Sens Offering Their Depth Forwards Around The League

22 posts in this topic

@SunGarrioch: Senators have been offering their depth forwards around the league. This might trigger something. #Sens

OMG!!! Luongo/1st/Tanev/Raymond/Ballard for Karlsson!!!!

Neil and/or Colin Greening please and thank you.

Foligno? If so then YES!!

Neil? Again YES!!

Any one or two of Smith, Neil, Foligno, Greening or Turris (although I really don't think Ottawa considers Turris A depth forward, or Foligno). Maybe giving Corey Locke a run...Maybe :rolleyes:

Would Ottawa have any interest in Ballard? I wouldnt mind getting Zach Smith, Chris Neil, or Nick Foligno.

I can't see Neil getting traded, but that obviously depends on the return. He seems to help provide solid leadership for the team.

Foligno would be an interesting option if available. If Raymond was used as a 3rd liner, I would much rather swap him for Foligno and use Foligno in that role. That's assuming Raymond has any value. Problem is the Canucks don't really need any more 3rd line wingers IMO...

Zack Smith would be a great 4th line center with potential to move up. He can play wing too and he is big.

Yes because Karlsson is a "depth" "forward" right?

+ hes re signed and + he is one of the best D men in the league

Quadriple fail

Neil has 1 year left at 2 million - perhaps not as costly because of UFA status approaching. He'd be at the top of my list of depth forwards to add - 13 goals, 271 hits, absolute stand up player - in a heartbeat - forget Steve Ott (can't imagine that guy in a Canucks jersey). Neil would add some serious balance to the Canucks lineup. Would be shocked if Ottawa was offering him.