The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

NFL MVP discussion:

1. Peyton Manning- 41 touchdowns

2. Philip Rivers- Chargers playoffs?

3. Russell Wilson- what hasn't he done this season?

4. Tony Romo- love this guy

5. Tom Brady- Reputation

Primetime thinks Foles could be in the running also if he gets the Eagles into the playoffs

Seahawks 49ers rivalry has to be the funniest one out there right now. While Brady vs Manning will go down as the best head to head rivalry of this NFL era, the fans of the two players/teams for the most part have respected the opposing QB's talent.

However, the comments 49ers/Seahawks fans leave on articles on NFL.com about each other are absolutely hilarious to read. They hate each other so much, I love it.

A couple of my facebook friends are in this group: https://www.facebook...nsvsSeahawkfans

Pure gold.

edit: in saying this, how is SF/Seattle not flexed to sunday night? Car/NO while a great match up, doesn't live up to Sf/Seattle. Could it be because the NFC South title is pretty much on the line?

Edited by NucksPatsFan

I thought you were talking about all those "real" west coast Patriot fans. But you grew up in the shadows of Foxborough didn't you? Sure thing buddy.

Yaaaaawwwwwnnnn..... same recycled garbage. Talk football, no need to be a jaggoff.

I tell's yah. That SB Sunday will be rockin' in Seattle if the Hawks make it! That city is NUTS about their team!

edit: in saying this, how is SF/Seattle not flexed to sunday night? Car/NO while a great match up, doesn't live up to Sf/Seattle. Could it be because the NFC South title is pretty much on the line?

Playoff implications makes that game more interesting for the people not living on the west coast.. Long time Seattle fans are used to being completely ignored by the rest of the league. Even when they made it to the superbowl it was all about the Steelers. "Steelers this, Steelers that, yada yada oh and they seem to be playing some team we cant remember..." Everybody wanted the Steelers to win. Including the refs.

But this time its different, last year was the wake up call. This year nobody is ignoring the Hawks. Amazing how many "Ive always been a Seahawks fan" People are crawling out of the woodwork. They seem to have been made out of thin air. They werent around in 08 when they went 4-12 thats for sure. But Its a big bandwagon. Everybody jump on.

He called me out. Why you being a douchebag?

:lol:

Because I singled out pimpcurtly, in my opinion, as the only genuine fan of both the Seahawks and the sport of football I've come across in this thread, you think that's me calling you out?

Grade A comedian here. Were you not hugged as a child?

The regulars from this thread should get together for a game at a central location bar sometime. Everyone wear the jersey of the team they support and we can try to guess who's who :frantic:

Edited by NucksPatsFan

Playoff implications makes that game more interesting for the people not living on the west coast.. Long time Seattle fans are used to being completely ignored by the rest of the league. Even when they made it to the superbowl it was all about the Steelers. "Steelers this, Steelers that, yada yada oh and they seem to be playing some team we cant remember..." Everybody wanted the Steelers to win. Including the refs.

But this time its different, last year was the wake up call. This year nobody is ignoring the Hawks. Amazing how many "Ive always been a Seahawks fan" People are crawling out of the woodwork. They seem to have been made out of thin air. They werent around in 08 when they went 4-12 thats for sure. But Its a big bandwagon. Everybody jump on.

It's funny because I was a Seahawks fan during the Zorn - Largent era, (Learned to hate the Broncos during that time as well) but they kind of lost me during the Dave Kreig years.

Considering that my team is done, I might just climb back aboard the Hawks' bandwagon for the rest of the year...

But all of us Pats fans would be wearing Brady jerseys. How could you single us out then? :huh:

This jersey talk has me curious who's jersey people on here actually have. I couldn't get rid of my Tomlinson jersey from when I was about 10 (obviously can't wear it now) and I've got my Suh jersey.

What about everybody else?

Edited by canuckfan_21

Texans need to balance out their offense. Keep Jacksonville on their toes and get to the headstart, Texans are the better team and the defense I don't worry about for Houston but they need to keep up the scoring.

Last time these 2 teams played, Houston scored 6 points.

Edited by Plum

Jerseys I have:

White Patriots Randy Moss with the 07 Super Bowl patch (yeah no super bowl win, but that jersey will always remind me of that amazing season)

Blue Patriots Tom Brady Jersey

White Patriots Gronkowski Jersey

I used to have an Eagles Brian Dawkins jersey that I won, but I'm not sure where it went when we moved houses. Also had a kids junior Bledsoe jersey I got as a gift from my uncle in Boston but that too is somewhere in the basement in a box.

Jerseys that I have are Tomlinson(not Dave)

Walter Payton and Nate Burleson(won both those)

Then for Titans I have George, Griffin and Kearse. The Kearse jersey is personally signed to me.

Ironically enough, a couple years ago, in Sherman's rookie year, I went with a few buddies to a Seahawks game and someone had told us to get there early and go down to the corner the players come out of for warmups. I ended up getting a towel signed by Richard Sherman to me :lol: Don't have it anymore of course, gave it to my old coach he just crossed out my name.