15768 replies to this topic

#15751 SabreFan1

SabreFan1

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,035 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:39 PM

Why so serious? lol. He has the closest playing style to Garoppolo on the FA market and is a good backuo to have if he goes down. Similar style, can give the same dual threat, maybe not at the same quality/level but I think you get my point.

You misunderstood what I wrote.  I was saying that the QB market is slim pickings.  There just aren't any good ones left to sign.  Just look at my team (Bills) as proof.

Either way Flynn sucks.  He can't stick with a team for a reason.  Fortunately for the Pats, he's just a band-aid solution for now.  Once Brady is back, Flynn will be booted from the 53-man roster.  Since I'll bet Brady's suspension gets lowered to 2 games, that gives Flynn a couple of easily earned paycheques.

jack_eichel_sabres_small.jpgsam-reinhart_small.jpg

The Buffalo Sabres' One-Two Punch - Jack Eichel And Sam Reinhart!!

#15752 TheRussianRocket™

TheRussianRocket™

Cheers Geoff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,888 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 01:28 PM

Bucs reclaim Tim Wright. Free weapon added for Winston.

SteveYzermanSig.jpg

#15753 SabreFan1

SabreFan1

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,035 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 04:36 PM

Too bad the Bills are already bumping against the salary cap.  Mathis would be a nice "get" now that he's a free agent.

#15754 SabreFan1

SabreFan1

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,035 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 05:01 PM

Looks like Brandon Spikes is getting charged for hitting the other car.  4 tickets.  Fortunately for him, he got the heck out of there before they could tack on a couple of felonies for drunk driving and other ancillary charges that would have come with it.

#15755 NucksPatsFan

NucksPatsFan

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,244 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 08:53 PM

Had a pint for each ring tonight. I love you, Tom.

CHgfMcmVEAAPaD3.jpg

CHgbhsRUkAAE2K6.jpg

21m9lso.jpg

#15756 Amish Rake Fighter

Amish Rake Fighter

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,387 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 01:07 PM

53 year old Herschel Walker has been invited to the Atlanta Falcons training camp. 

He had the weirdest workout/diet combination back in the day, 5000 pushups and a bowl of soup a day or something like that.

Edited by Amish Rake Fighter, 25 June 2015 - 05:14 PM.

qrC4ALSTG9AZO.gif

#15757 SabreFan1

SabreFan1

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,035 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 02:00 PM

Buffalo native Rob Gronkowski:  I haven't spent one dime of my NFL earnings.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski has been known to enjoy the youth, fame and money that comes with being a 26-year-old NFL Pro Bowler. And in an upcoming book, Gronk regales readers with stories of bachelorette parties and frat-house brawls.

In the #SummerofGronk, which typically runs from February to July, none of this is surprising. What is, however, is that Gronkowski, in all his meathead-ed glory, is financially astute. So much so that the sixth-year player has yet to spend any of his NFL earnings.

“To this day, I still haven't touched one dime of my signing bonus or NFL contract money," Gronkowski writes, via TheMMQB.com's Robert Klemko, who got an advanced copy of the book. "I live off my marketing money and haven't blown it on any big-money expensive cars, expensive jewelry or tattoos and still wear my favorite pair of jeans from high school… I don't hurt anyone (except Gord with the occasional kick to the groin), I don't do drugs, I don't drive drunk, I don't break the law… I'm ... just looking to have a fun time.”

http://www.cbssports...ftag=YHR6f8d662

#15758 Jiggs50

Jiggs50

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,948 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 02:33 PM

53 year old Hershel Walker has been invited to the Atlanta Falcons training camp. 

He had the weirdest workout/diet combination back in the day, 5000 pushups and a bowl of soup a day or something like that.

http://www.google.co...0.0.NCv9GxL83bc

Apparently he ran a 4.35 or something last year. Freak of nature man. Just unreal how he looks for his age.

#15759 NucksPatsFan

NucksPatsFan

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,244 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 02:40 PM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski has been known to enjoy the youth, fame and money that comes with being a 26-year-old NFL Pro Bowler. And in an upcoming book, Gronk regales readers with stories of bachelorette parties and frat-house brawls.

In the #SummerofGronk, which typically runs from February to July, none of this is surprising. What is, however, is that Gronkowski, in all his meathead-ed glory, is financially astute. So much so that the sixth-year player has yet to spend any of his NFL earnings.

“To this day, I still haven't touched one dime of my signing bonus or NFL contract money," Gronkowski writes, via TheMMQB.com's Robert Klemko, who got an advanced copy of the book. "I live off my marketing money and haven't blown it on any big-money expensive cars, expensive jewelry or tattoos and still wear my favorite pair of jeans from high school… I don't hurt anyone (except Gord with the occasional kick to the groin), I don't do drugs, I don't drive drunk, I don't break the law… I'm ... just looking to have a fun time.”

Can't wait to read the book. Got it pre-ordered.

21m9lso.jpg

#15760 Crom!

Crom!

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,374 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 05:02 PM

That's awesome and refreshing to hear.

#15761 TheRussianRocket™

TheRussianRocket™

Cheers Geoff

• Members
  • 9,888 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 05:22 PM

That's awesome and refreshing to hear.

Crom! Where've you been bruh? Long time and you're missing out on STHS!!!

SteveYzermanSig.jpg

#15762 Crom!

Crom!

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,374 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 05:28 PM

Crom! Where've you been bruh? Long time and you're missing out on STHS!!!

Got some time off work while waiting for a surgery so  I thought what better way to waste time than cdc.

#15763 TheRussianRocket™

TheRussianRocket™

Cheers Geoff

• Members
  • 9,888 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 05:31 PM

Got some time off work while waiting for a surgery so  I thought what better way to waste time than cdc.

Good lad! :frantic: :towel:

SteveYzermanSig.jpg

#15764 Mr. Ambien

Mr. Ambien

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,395 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 01:44 AM

Looking like a true role model the NFL needs.

Edited by Mr. Ambien, 26 June 2015 - 01:45 AM.

#15765 Heretic

Heretic

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,106 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 09:31 AM

LOL @ Sanders for saying the Patriots shouldn't be SB Champs.

Everyone does whatever they can to win right?

Guess he forgot this time: "WR Emmanuel Sanders fined a total of $50K for him faking an injury"  Cheater! 

McCoy: We were speculating. Is God really out there?
Kirk: Maybe he's not out there, Bones. Maybe he's right here. [points to his heart]

cdc-unavailable.jpg

#15766 Apple Juice

Apple Juice

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,110 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 11:36 PM

Was looking at the Texans schedule to see if they were going to be playing in Seattle this year but they weren't.... Then I look back and when they were in Seattle to play the Hawks last time around and they haven't played a regular season game in Seattle since the 2005 season.

#15767 MayRayDown

MayRayDown

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 05:42 PM

Desean Jackson has his own show? Wtf

#15768 SabreFan1

SabreFan1

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,035 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 06:36 PM

Desean Jackson has his own show? Wtf

Terrell Owens once had his own show as well.

#15769 MayRayDown

MayRayDown

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 06:44 PM

Terrell Owens once had his own show as well.

Yeah. Just didn't think Desean Jackson would be like that. After watchig it I can see why the Eagles gave up on him, he even blasted the Eagles

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.