The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

You lost me at Aaron Rodgers being an unknown factor

I wish the Packers luck

You would ignore the rest and poke at the phrasing xD Especially considering I explained it after.

I will reword it for you though. When teams play each other often it provides a lot of scouting relevant to coaching and how their specific team should adjust to dominant players. Like mentioned it is why division rival games are trap games and you see bad teams beat or come close to beating strong division rivals (example: Raiders beat Chiefs, Rams beat Seahawks, and as mentioned the Vikings almost beating the Packers and the Jets almost being the Pats or an extra as a Pats fan you saw bad Miami teams beat the powerhouse Pats in years past).

All it means is a defensive system that has never personally seen Rodgers now has to adjust to stop a guy who has 30TDs and 3INTs all year. It works in Aaron's favor.

Like I said though I am not saying the Pack will win, just that insulting someone's football knowledge for saying the Packers are as good as them just makes you sound like a blind homer xD Green Bay should absolutely be in the conversation for best team in the league right now.

That wasn't a late on Philly?

A late...hit? You mean on the INT? There was no whistle until after the ball carrier started to run, so he might've thought the Cowboy didn't touch the ball carrier yet and hit him as a block.

Is this the annual Cowboys turnaround to no playoffs? Defense is looking worse and worse every week, idk, may well can be...

On a side note, Murray & McCoy in my money league have done a satisfactory job for me, I must say :)

Defense has looked gassed a lot of the time. I think the real issue is when Romo has to take control of the game (too far behind for Murray to continue running most plays) He has looked hesitant to throw and hasn't taken shots to dez with the Eagles' weak secondary

Defense has looked gassed a lot of the time. I think the real issue is when Romo has to take control of the game (too far behind for Murray to continue running most plays) He has looked hesitant to throw and hasn't taken shots to dez with the Eagles' weak secondary

That largely has to due with the defense though. If it makes a few stops, there's no pressure for Romo to score to close the margin. Look at Dallas early on, defense made stops, Cowboys could hand the ball off to Murray and not be in a rush to score points.

Kaepernick is far too off than on.

And Seattle has gotten away with quite a number of non-calls, namely a block in the back on that big TD run, a number of defensive holds not called.. Pete Carroll thinks it's a conspiracy when it's the fact that his team's overaggressiveness is what should be getting them more calls. He should be thankful he gets so many non-calls too.

Edited by Mr. Ambien