The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Had to record the game and watch it later in the day (football is even more exciting when there's no commercials and it's just non stop football).

What an awesome performance by the defense. Revis is earning every penny of that contract, and Browner, like I said, I'll take his 1 or 2 bad penalties per game because he makes so many other key plays.

Akeem Ayers was such a brilliant pick up by Belichick, his personnel skills are second to none, got this guy for nothing and he's playing at a pro bowl level. Him and Ninkovich rushing from the outside positions is a thing of beauty, and it'll look even better once Chandler Jones is back.

The offense, what can you say? They're rolling, the #1 defense couldn't stop them, and it doesn't look like anyone will should this team stay healthy.

As for Blount, welcome home big boy. His problem in Steel town wasn't he was crying because he had to be the back up. He's fine being the back up, he was the back up last year. He's just a guy who's proud and wants his carries each game. He doesn't need 30 carries a game to be satisfied, but giving him 0 snaps is a slap in the face.

The way he handled it (walking off the field) was immature, but I can see why he was ticked off. Either way, thank you Mike Tomlin for gift wrapping a season changing player to us for free.

Love this interview.

Randy: "First of all, do you miss me?" Of course he misses you Randy, you're the only #1 WR he's ever had in his career!

Brady: I can't imagine playing on a team that's 2-8, I just don't think football is fun at that point anymore.

Shot at the Jets? :lol:

Great to see these guys are pretty good friends still. Randy's going to Costa Rica with Tom this summer and Brady's gonna teach him how to surf.

Forgot to set my lineup in my money league with friends because I was out of town and still won by 7 points!

I left Dez Bryant (20 points) and Steve Smith (13 points and counting) on my bench as they were on byes last week and left Suisham in as my kicker who is on a bye this week.

Luckily Crabtree, Marshall, McFadden, DeSean Jackson, and Niles Paul all underperformed and had under 4 points each.

Also feels good to get a win in our CDC league this week thanks to some big performances by Tim Wright, Forte, Keenan Allen, the Eagles defense and Seattle's kicker.

I'll probably look back at it next week and just "half to lul" when Packers win

Buddy apparently you know nothing about football. Have you watched a Pats game all year? They’re easily the best team in football and it’s not close right now. Green Bay barely beat Minnesota. We’ll see about that next week. You’re going to look like a fool x2.

LOL ripping me on a typo. YOUR CHIRP GAME’S WEAK BRO.

Edited by The Magician