The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Can't wait tomorrow. All day football. Eagles Cowboys than Seahawks 49ers.

Who else has a day off tomorrow or can get a day off to watch? :bigblush:

When choosing my holidays for the year I made sure to take this week off and 2 weeks off during Super Bowl. Me and my buddy were planning on going to the bar and watching football all day, but now my wife has to work so now I have to stay home with my daughter. Hopefully she'll be ok with me watching it all day.

If Washington decides to get rid Griffin I'd like to see what he'd do in Houston. Also, Although they won't trade him within the division, it would be fun to watch him in Philadelphia. Would be a good fit for that chip Kelly system.

Houston isn't a good fit imo and he's not suited for that style.

Maybe Tampa?? Gets to throw to VJ and Evans!

Don't forget the 3 firsts and second they gave up for him.

Yeah it’s crazy. Just had a look at what players St. Louis ended up getting after all.

Washington received: QB Robert Griffin III

St. Louis received: DT Michael Brockers, CB Janoris Jenkins, RB Isaiah Pead, G Rokevious Watkins, LB Alec Ogletree, WR Stedman Bailey, RB Zac Stacy, OT Greg Robinson

http://espn.go.com/blog/st-louis-rams/post/_/id/8253/rams-reap-final-rewards-of-rg3-trade

Edited by The Magician

Works out pretty well for me. I've got a long break inbetween classes tomorrow so I can come home watch the Lions v Bears and head back out for class. Gonna miss the games that will probably be better, but I get to see my favorite team so I'm good with that.

Yeah I took tomorrow off. Nothing like an excuse for getting to the pub when they open and staying till closing. 10am to 1am. Nice. Each game with serious playoff implications. A Hawks win will make it perfect. I hope Lynch got some of those deep tissue back massages.

RGIII, with all his promise as offensive rookie of the year to come to this with the injuries and the media rumors about dumping him. I feel bad for the guy.

Edited by Offensive Threat

Usually am home all day on American Thanksgiving since I was born in the states on the East Coast and have dual citizenship, though I typically only acknowledge myself as a Canadian since I've lived in Canada for 80% of my life.

Born 249 miles away from Boston, only a 4 hour drive away from Gillette Stadium :)

Anyways, this year is the first year I won't be home to watch all 3 games in their entirety and will miss the first half of Cowboys Eagles because my prof will only accept our term papers if we hand them in in person <_<