The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Pears said:

Every single one of our last five first round picks have either missed the entire season or a good portion of it. 

Hang in there. My bolts went through some $&!# luck like this not to long ago. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Always had a soft spot for the bengals, even when they went full bungles on more then a few occasions. 

• Cheers 1

On 6/18/2019 at 1:45 PM, Pears said:

????

44279D36-3451-4D41-9AB3-77BBD0306867.png

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/brett-favre-spikes-any-chance-of-football-comeback

Pro Football Hall of Fame quarterback Brett Favre created a stir last week after a post on his Instagram account said the former star was planning a comeback in the sport next year.

The post was deleted shortly afterward and Favre later said his account was hacked. He put another nail into the comeback coffin Saturday when he was asked if there was any chance at all he’d return to the gridiron.

“I got hacked. Somebody obviously doesn’t have a lot to do. But the last thing I want to do is stir the pot. The last thing I want to do is come back and play. No offense, it was fun, then. So, I’m not coming back,” he said.

• Cheers 1

On 6/5/2019 at 2:40 PM, UnkNuk said:

Article from Sports Illustrated:

"NFL Overtime Should Give First Possession to the Team With the Most Total Net Yards"

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/06/05/overtime-total-net-yards-first-possession-bad-takes-week?utm_campaign=si-extra&utm_source=si.com&utm_medium=email&utm_term=SI Extra - USE THIS - List

I like that rule. Heads called in a coin toss 3/4 of the time guarantees you he ball. Most net yards or least net yards allowed

On 6/25/2019 at 12:07 PM, Van40 said:

Brutal injury luck for the Bengals these past few years

Jonah Williams a huge loss, guaranteed starter right there, done for the year. Im not a fan of John Ross coming out of college. He's a one trick pony, basically Mike Wallace in his Steeler days with crappier hands