The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

1 hour ago, fivethej said:

PWinsider is reporting Paige is returning this week on Raw. Not SD. Speculation is somehow she's gonna end up as 5th member for Raw.

Raw women are pretty stacked they need to switch someone to SDL like Sasha, who has said she wants to be on the blue brand.

Paige is so meh, if she never returned I doubt anyone would miss her. 

They really salvaged Survivor Series at the last minute 

Brand Warfare , although kinda cheesy, actually pretty interesting.  I get that they wanted to put RAW over as deadly but if AJ had come out at the end of SD, and then Lesner came out and they had a toe to toe, roof woulda  blown off. 

12 minutes ago, TheHitman said:

NXT looks intriguing, three team War Games is a mess and pretty dumb though IMO.

Yeah I'm pretty stoked for the NXT show.

Although: Triple H revealed on today's conference call that there will be no roof on the War Games structure on Saturday. So essentially this has nothing to do with War Games and is just a double cage match. This is probably just the bitter old man nostalgia in me, but the point of War Games was to have the bitter rivals enclosed in the rings to keep all of the action and violence in the ring! The only issue I recall was that the bigger/taller wrestlers could practically touch the roof which resulted in Sid Vicious power bombing Brian Pillman, who hit the top of the cage, onto his neck and nearly paralyzing the guy.

Having said that, NXT usually puts on great shows so I still have high expectations for this.

On 16/11/2017 at 9:04 AM, awalk said:

They really salvaged Survivor Series at the last minute 

Brand Warfare , although kinda cheesy, actually pretty interesting.  I get that they wanted to put RAW over as deadly but if AJ had come out at the end of SD, and then Lesner came out and they had a toe to toe, roof woulda  blown off. 

Has been ruined for me. Not the AJ/Jinder thing, because as much as I like Jinder AJ winning us fine. Good even.

But with Cena and HHH in on the survivor series match, that's where I check out. Lost all of the interbrand intrigue in a week or two there.

4 hours ago, g_bassi13 said:

Has been ruined for me. Not the AJ/Jinder thing, because as much as I like Jinder AJ winning us fine. Good even.

But with Cena and HHH in on the survivor series match, that's where I check out. Lost all of the interbrand intrigue in a week or two there.

Agreed, not a fan of part timers jumping in main event spots for newer guys. Braun is the youngest guy in the match and he's like 34.