Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SkeeterHansen

A Bird Just Hit My Window...

46 posts in this topic

A bird, I have no idea what kind, just hit my backyard deck window. I went to check what the noise was, and the bird was sitting on my deck. His left wing definitely looks injured. It seems to be unable to fly.

It doesn't seem afriad of me, because when I walked towards it he just sat there. I've been sitting on the back deck for about 5 mins now and he just walks around. I want to take him in to the house, but am unsure what to do.

Help!

probably just stunned , hopefully it will come good .

Similar thing happened to me last week. Bird hit the window, I went out and it was just sitting there dumbfounded.

I watched it for a few minutes and it just looked really dizzy.. He actually almost tipped over but held himself up with his wing.

I decided to leave it for a bit. Checked on it in about 15 minutes and he looked more alert, but still remained still. Checked 10 minutes later and it walked about 5 feet. Checked 10 minutes later and the little dude flew off.

I figure maybe he had a bird concussion?

.. He actually almost tipped over but held himself up with his wing.

Probably concussed .. keep it safe for a few minutes and it should recover .. so it should be OK now??

The is why Mac OS is better than Windows....

Wow, really?

A bird flew into the window of my 2013 Maserati Quattroporte while I was driving.

Scary.

I had this happen 5 or 6 years ago. I called SPCA and they told me to put it out of its misery..

I was not impressed, nor did i do it..

Wow, really?

A bird flew into the window of my 2013 Maserati Quattroporte while I was driving.

Scary.

I had this happen 5 or 6 years ago. I called SPCA and they told me to put it out of its misery..

I was not impressed, nor did i do it..

It's just dazed and will probably fly off after a few hours. Whatever you do, don't feed it or it will never leave / keep coming back.