Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

Biggest D**kheads of 2012

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
53 replies to this topic

#31 TOMapleLaughs

TOMapleLaughs

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,832 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:25 PM

In before 'GayCanuck' gets on the list. But i'm sure that won't happen because 1: He is creating the list and 2: Nobody knows or cares about who he is, so how can he be a 'top' anything?

Lol. Just pointing out that your dickhead list is rather dickish in itself. 'Hyuk, i got blocked for sht-talk.' Hahaha, you're a douche and you're proud of it.

comeundone.gif

#32 TOMapleLaughs

TOMapleLaughs

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 34,832 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:30 PM

Aw, jk.

I think the dickhead list is too short. This reminds me of the 'players you hate now because of their lockout tweets' thread on HF. I believe Upshall is highlighted there. Ovechkin too. Toews. etc.

And on the owners side, HOW does Jeremy Jacobs not make the list? Certainly he's a bigger dickhead than that Ryan Yahoo blogger guy nobody give a umbrella about.

comeundone.gif

#33 oldnews

oldnews

Declining Grinder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,141 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:44 PM

Anyone in the decision making process at NHL.duh who thought a lockout was justified.
Duncan Keith
Cody Hodgson's agent
Tony Gallagher
Joe Thornton

#34 thad

thad

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,433 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:26 PM

Wayne Gretzky
Trevor linden
Manny malholtra
Ryan Smyth
Joe sakic
Haley wickenheiser

#35 ajhockey

ajhockey

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,201 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:53 PM

Wayne Gretzky
Trevor linden
Manny malholtra
Ryan Smyth
Joe sakic
Haley wickenheiser

I think you have your definitions mixed up. Either that or your brain is mixed up.

14ndb35.jpg
Credit to -Vintage Canuck- for the awesome sig!

"Gino, Gino, Gino, Gino!"
Rest In Peace, Rypien, Demitra, and Bourdon

#36 Pineapples

Pineapples

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,162 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:12 AM

Marchand, Keith, and everyone involved that makes the lockout continue.

Pineapple_jumps.gifPineapple_jumps.gif

#37 MC Fatigue

MC Fatigue

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,568 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:17 AM

anyone who makes a "biggest dickheads" thread and spouts off about twitter and only twitter in the body of their 'bitch'
" I don't understand, can somebody tell me what's going on? Why is there a drunk Chinese man doing push-ups on my front lawn?......and why's he wearing lipstick??"

#38 marinated.pea

marinated.pea

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,566 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:26 AM

I never know if Biz is just chirping back or if he's legitimately peeved :P I like to assume it's the former...
Posted Image

#39 TOMapleLaughs

TOMapleLaughs

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 34,832 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:51 AM

Umbrella? lol

comeundone.gif

#40 goneforever

goneforever

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:05 PM

I follow @BrownToBure (saw you two argu-tweeting this morning) and he constantly talks about "shap". I have no idea what it is, but it doesnt bother me...maybe you need to stop being so sensitive about things on Twitter, either block or just keep scrolling.

You basically called Biznasty oversensitive and immature on Twitter...well he didn't go make a big whiny article about any of HIS Twitter displeasure...

Normally I like your stuff, but this was shaky, in my eyes.

Yep, I know this is not one of my typical happy-gay-lucky posts and was a big ole bitch-fest, but, it was fun to do and got some things off my chest before the New Year. It was mostly meant to be tongue-in-cheek, not to be taken too seriously (except maybe for the homophobia crap). Sorry you didn't like this one, hopefully you'll like the next one better.

#41 goneforever

goneforever

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:12 PM

In before 'GayCanuck' gets on the list. But i'm sure that won't happen because 1: He is creating the list and 2: Nobody knows or cares about who he is, so how can he be a 'top' anything?

Lol. Just pointing out that your dickhead list is rather dickish in itself. 'Hyuk, i got blocked for sht-talk.' Hahaha, you're a douche and you're proud of it.

Hmm, okay! Not sure what point you're making exactly, but, I have no allusions that I'm a "somebody," I'm just a Canucks fan like everyone else here. I also realized that making a dickhead lists makes me a dickhead, too. But I didn't want to put myself on that list of very important people because, as you mention, I'm not "'top' anything" ... except in one way. :P

#42 goneforever

goneforever

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:13 PM

anyone who makes a "biggest dickheads" thread and spouts off about twitter and only twitter in the body of their 'bitch'

So, are you going to finish that sentence?

#43 goneforever

goneforever

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:17 PM

I find that a lot of people with 'look at me' wrong opinions begging for attention on twitter are among the first to block people who call them out. I'm talking about you, Botch.

Yes, I'm also blocked by Botch, although I'm not exactly sure why, I never called him a dickhead or anything bad. I think maybe because I signed off one of my tweets to him with XOXO? {shrug}

#44 TOMapleLaughs

TOMapleLaughs

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 34,832 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:58 PM

Botch is an all bark, no bite character from TO. Makes all sorts of 'strong opinions', but the folds like a wet paper bag at the drop of a hat. Probably because he's paid by Team1040 to be wrong all the time, so why bother keep up the circus act on non-radio time?

Damien Cox is the same way, and he gets trolled often, but seems a bit more willing to fend them off, while Botch instantly ducks out and (presumably) cries.

While hanging out in Mary Gaborik's house in Vancouver, i suppose.

comeundone.gif

#45 goneforever

goneforever

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:51 PM

Botch is an all bark, no bite character from TO. Makes all sorts of 'strong opinions', but the folds like a wet paper bag at the drop of a hat. Probably because he's paid by Team1040 to be wrong all the time, so why bother keep up the circus act on non-radio time?

I believe Botchford is also the ring-leader for the Shapsters, too, which explains a lot.

#46 thema

thema

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:17 PM

Any player on any team that has ever beat the Canucks in the playoffs, the devious NHL who are obviously conspiring against the Canucks, the refs, Bettman, the media who obviously all hate the Canucks, every other NHL team's fanbase, anybody who doesn't think that the sun shines out of every Canuck players hoop...

#47 NuckNuckNucks

NuckNuckNucks

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:26 PM

Canuck bandwagoneer Schneider mushroom cap nibblers.
You have to be a true bandwagoneer if you buy Mike's line about looking for the right deal to trade Luongo.

True fans and hockey diehards know, that is double talk for, "Luongo is a high ticket commodity now or next year, we'll keep him around just in case Schneider turns out to be a lemon and chokes games."

And choke he will.

I know this. I'm never wrong.

#48 NewYorkYankees8771

NewYorkYankees8771

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:49 AM

evander kane
luongo-crosby-phaneuf-e.kane

#49 Primus099

Primus099

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,009 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:00 AM

Attached File  los_angeles_kings_captaan_dustin_brown_hoists_the__4fd6bbe59b.JPG   144.88KB   3 downloads

#50 SkeeterHansen

SkeeterHansen

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,142 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:43 PM

Yep, I know this is not one of my typical happy-gay-lucky posts and was a big ole bitch-fest, but, it was fun to do and got some things off my chest before the New Year. It was mostly meant to be tongue-in-cheek, not to be taken too seriously (except maybe for the homophobia crap). Sorry you didn't like this one, hopefully you'll like the next one better.

:lol: I lost it at happy-gay-lucky. Hilarious phrase.

You've made me a believer again. As you were, GayCanuck.

Edited by MaximYapierre, 07 January 2013 - 11:44 PM.

/=S=/

#51 goneforever

goneforever

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:17 AM

:lol: I lost it at happy-gay-lucky. Hilarious phrase.

You've made me a believer again. As you were, GayCanuck.

Awww, thanks! :)

#52 mbal23

mbal23

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,796 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:00 PM

What have you got against Captain(squeaky clean) Canada?

He didn't mention Ryan smyth...

#53 Cromeslab

Cromeslab

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:19 PM

Gototheflamestothego for starting a Calgary flames thread,and the mods for allowing it.Whats next a bruins thread,a Blackhawks thread?
Posted Image

"Where you've been is good and gone,all you can keep is the gettin there"Townes Van Zandt

#54 Avicii

Avicii

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,363 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:42 PM

Ryan Murphy

Posted Image

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.