The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT | Jan. 19/13 | Anaheim vs. Vancouver | 7:00 PST | CBC

-Vintage Canuck-

The only worry from tonight to me is what the media will do to the team. Apart from that, it's the first game they've played since like May last year and they're bound to be rusty. You don't make the playoffs because you win the first game of the season. People really need to chill out.

Geez louise! So much hate. How about hope our team comes back and ties things up?

This is only the FIRST game - first one.

Have a crappy game and get it out of the way, then dust yourself off and prep for tomorrow.

Who cares who is in net? Go Schnids or Lou!

As others have said, one game does not determine the outcome of the entire season, however short of a season it is.

yes schneider had a crap start i doubt luongo would of done anything different with the way the team is playing in front

i would really love to see this team be able to start a season and not fall face first every single year its the same thing and if we have our typical 1-1.5 month slump to start i have a bad feeling we could miss the playoffs

obviously expect lu for tomorrow, lol.

I'm pretty sure he was already expected to start tomorrow.

You can't blame schneids anywhere near completely though, I mean the D isn't looking the greatest. Heck, nobody is looking that great. Hansen's showing potential though!

Archived