The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Blackhawks @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

If you guys want a great laugh, go read the craphawks message boards on their GDT. They have better things to say about the Canucks then the CDC does.

Warning: the following statement is a completely baseless conspiracy theory that actually warrants no comment other then to comment on how you agree that it does not warrant a comment. You have been warned.

On the Craphawks boards they all praise Luongo like he is a god but hate EVERY other Canuck with a passion, and they hate our fans even more (keep up the good work, we are doing it right). Then we see players like Kane publicly praising Lu and they even had a little chat after Lu went for a ride as Kane pulled him around the ice like pulling a kid on a sled. And even though Crawford has led them to be a stat leader in the NHL, the fans all were down on him (I personally thought the only player who played as good as Lu did tonight was Crawford). And all the fans are talking about trading Sharp and Bolland. Of course if its anything like the CDC, these rumours are completely based on speculation and hold no merit. BUT it makes me wonder...... could a Bolland or Sharp trade with Lu be in the works for Chicago? Remember MG said there was a trade in the works that no one would have expected. I normally would have posted this in the trade thread, but since it is completely baseless and speculative and this PGT will be gone by lunch tomorrow and it warrants no actual conversation anyways, I will throw it in here.

If you guys want a great laugh, go read the craphawks message boards on their GDT. They have better things to say about the Canucks then the CDC does.

Warning: the following statement is a completely baseless conspiracy theory that actually warrants no comment other then to comment on how you agree that it does not warrant a comment. You have been warned.

On the Craphawks boards they all praise Luongo like he is a god but hate EVERY other Canuck with a passion, and they hate our fans even more (keep up the good work, we are doing it right). Then we see players like Kane publicly praising Lu and they even had a little chat after Lu went for a ride as Kane pulled him around the ice like pulling a kid on a sled. And even though Crawford has led them to be a stat leader in the NHL, the fans all were down on him (I personally thought the only player who played as good as Lu did tonight was Crawford). And all the fans are talking about trading Sharp and Bolland. Of course if its anything like the CDC, these rumours are completely based on speculation and hold no merit. BUT it makes me wonder...... could a Bolland or Sharp trade with Lu be in the works for Chicago? Remember MG said there was a trade in the works that no one would have expected. I normally would have posted this in the trade thread, but since it is completely baseless and speculative and this PGT will be gone by lunch tomorrow and it warrants no actual conversation anyways, I will throw it in here.

Lui was brilliant in this game and his last couple.

This is why MG will not trade for a low return. Teams must pony up to get this goalie or it's a complete no go.

I hope the trade is in the summer as reinforcements are still yet to come; Kesler & Booth. The team will hardly need anyone after that and the player(s) we get in return of any Lui trade will likely not play much

Great win for the Canucks!

Luongo was magnificent although I didn't like the bellyflop goal he gave up. Nevertheless, he has been excellent in all of his starts so far this season and hopefully he will continue to keep it up whenever he is called upon.

Archived