The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Desperately seeking whipping boy

oldnews

Weise he is almost as useless as Ebbett. Horrible skill level and tough watching a guy that big with no balls and has a spot to earn on an elite team yet still plays like a chicken.

Btw Edler doesn't need injury as an excuse he is sloppy and bad defensively even at the best of times during his whole career.

Edler's a big wild card on this team with all the minutes he gets. He better become a better all around defensemen one day or we will be paying too much and our chances of going anywhere lessen.

C'mon man, creating a thread to ask who the bandwagon fans will jump on next? When we've had multiple threads on AV, on Garrison, with threads on why the Sedins aren't producing and why Elder is getting RH side time but Ballard doesn't?

There are plenty of threads being critical of our players and members of management, although they haven't decided on one area to focus.

I know you think I'm condescending or elitist, but seriously, when people are creating threads like this rather than having an actual discussion, it's more than a little disheartening that someone with as many posts as you think a thread to decide on who will be the next whipping boy would be appropriate.

Weise he is almost as useless as Ebbett. Horrible skill level and tough watching a guy that big with no balls and has a spot to earn on an elite team yet still plays like a chicken.

Btw Edler doesn't need injury as an excuse he is sloppy and bad defensively even at the best of times during his whole career.

Edler's a big wild card on this team with all the minutes he gets. He better become a better all around defensemen one day or we will be paying too much and our chances of going anywhere lessen.

Do you honestly think this is a positive discussion on the forums we all use? I have a right to voice my opinion just as much as you, and you're welcome to ignore my posts as well if you don't want to hear it. Feel free to ignore it just like King is ignoring the reason why he got his timeout.

EDIT: I was just talking about ignoring you in the Luongo thread, and I figured I might still like to see your opinion in other threads. It's becoming more clear I probably am not going to enjoy much of what you're posting anywhere else either. I'll consider the actual ignore option instead of just passing over your posts from here on though.

Do you honestly think this is a positive discussion on the forums we all use? I have a right to voice my opinion just as much as you, and you're welcome to ignore my posts as well if you don't want to hear it. Feel free to ignore it just like King is ignoring the reason why he got his timeout.

EDIT: I was just talking about ignoring you in the Luongo thread, and I figured I might still like to see your opinion in other threads. It's becoming more clear I probably am not going to enjoy much of what you're posting anywhere else either. I'll consider the actual ignore option instead of just passing over your posts from here on though.

Archived