The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] Roberto Luongo Trade Thread 6.0

Who seen Shawn Matthias shorty tonight? Damn, that was the best short handed goal I've ever seen

I wonder if there's a way to get matthias and their first done.. I would be content with that 3rd center and take your chances on a high pick.

Lu 2nd

Matthias 1st

It's not exactly loading up but it solves a problem and if your gamblin man, you get a shot at drafting a real superstar. Take your lumps put a bandaid on the situation and see if your draft pick pays huge dividends.

Jones

Drouin

Mackinnon

Nichushkin

Barkov

Nurse

Lindholm

Zadarov

Monahan

At worst your return was Shawn Matthias and one of those young phenoms.

Anyone notice how ugly and simple his new millioners mask looks don't think he thought he would be around for that game and got his kids to paint it and and slap Vancouver on it not the typical luongo swag luongo to Toronto for kessel :-)

Who seen Shawn Matthias shorty tonight? Damn, that was the best short handed goal I've ever seen

I wonder if there's a way to get matthias and their first done.. I would be content with that 3rd center and take your chances on a high pick.

Lu 2nd

Matthias 1st

It's not exactly loading up but it solves a problem and if your gamblin man, you get a shot at drafting a real superstar. Take your lumps put a bandaid on the situation and see if your draft pick pays huge dividends.

Jones

Drouin

Mackinnon

Nichushkin

Barkov

Nurse

Lindholm

Zadarov

Monahan

At worst your return was Shawn Matthias and one of those young phenoms.

Archived