The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Taylor Hall suspended 2 games

Still think that hit was worth 5 games regardless of the shortened season. No way it was only twice as bad as Hansen's

How is Taylor Hall is a "star status?" Just because he is a #1 draft pick doesn't always make him a star (look at John Tavares, Erik Johnson, Patrik Stefan, ... He is overrated and reckless.. I see Jordan Eberle and RNH consider as stars...

I don't think suspensions should be shorter due to the length of the season. A bit farfetched, but same as a guy is called up from the minors 10 games before the season ends or someone coming back from a 4 month injury and does that to someone. It's a shorter season for him and should get a shorter ban?

The only thing that should make a difference is the fact that he hasn't been disciplined before.

What upsets me is that in many of the cases the offender gets back sooner than the victim. And that's a crime and shame.

i think what he did was a potential career ender or could make it so clutterbuck cant keep up with the nhl anymore. that was absolutely brutal. I understand it was probably an instinct reaction. i dont think he was trying to hurt him but that was as reckless as it gets.

Im not sure if agree with the first time offender thing in a case like this. if clutterbucks knee doesnt hold up and cuts his career short down the road it makes taylor no better than bertuzzi imo

Archived