Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DhillonCanuck

Arranged/Love Marriage

I'd support it, assuming my arrangement involved an attractive wife

I'm brown and have always been against arranged marriages, why? It's embarrassing, means you can't even find anyone on your own, or, the harsh fact, you just simply don't have game. and that goes for the women too. I'm in my final relationship of my life, we've been together 5 years and met on our own.

Brown too, arranged marriages are fcken stupid why let your parents or anyone else choose who YOU marry?? It's absolutely retarded and I can't believe it still happens.

Love of course. We'll have to wait and see how long it'll be until the cultures that still have arranged marriages catch up. Still gonna take a while imo.

If your for it, I suggest not moving to countries opposed to it.

That is India's problem, not ours.

Arrange marriages exist all over the world. Whatever floats someone else's boat is fine by me. But personally I wouldn't do it... unless of course her family was loaded :rolleyes:

Love can grow from the familiarity and routine resulting from an arranged marriage so they're not mutually exclusive things.

Arranged marriages are a family affair, so you have support/approval of the parents - at least it's one less obstacle.