The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Keith Ballard fine with role.

UFCanuck

Dan Murphy@sportsnetmurph

#canucks Ballard says he'd rather had limited role on a winning team than extended role on a losing team. He's been there. #canucks

Ballard is in. He spent 20 mins talking to media. Says he didn't play well enough before scratch, intends to win back spot 2nite #canucks

Sportsnet Pacific@SNETPacific

Keith Ballard gets back into the lineup tonight for the #Canucks.

#canucks Ballard says he'd rather had limited role on a winning team than extended role on a losing team. He's been there. #canucks

Ballard is in. He spent 20 mins talking to media. Says he didn't play well enough before scratch, intends to win back spot 2nite #canucks......>>>>>>....Some of our other players could maybe learn from Ballard.He's treated like crap,finds fault in himself and adopts a positive attitude for his return to the line-up......for me he's pure class!

Sportsnet Pacific@SNETPacific

Keith Ballard gets back into the lineup tonight for the #Canucks.

Thanks for update.

Still saying all the right things, can't imagine he'd be all that happy being a healthy scratch on a under-performing team. Hopefully he, and the rest of our defensive corps, can pull it together.

Av interview says they been talking to Ballard about the holes in his games this year so Ballard isn't suprised he got scratched. Think CDC big up his play so much that I can see why people are more upset Ballard is scratched than he is. What makes you think he thinks her be better in a new team given a bigger role? If he thought that, in sure he would requested a trade by now; who wouldn't the way AV treats him.

Av interview says they been talking to Ballard about the holes in his games this year so Ballard isn't suprised he got scratched. Think CDC big up his play so much that I can see why people are more upset Ballard is scratched than he is. What makes you think he thinks her be better in a new team given a bigger role? If he thought that, in sure he would requested a trade by now; who wouldn't the way AV treats him.

With all due respect, what does anyone really expect him to say? I am sure saying publicly he is not happy with a limited role would really endear him to AV. Sounds like a great team guy - but also one who has had his confidence in his own game and ability completely destroyed.

Archived