The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 2 vs Minnesota 4

The Magician

Probably gonna stop watching the games for a while.

Such a waste of my time. Why should i waste 2 and a half hours of my life watching a hockey team play like absolute crap?

I'm done for a while. Gonna do some more homework and play some more LoL.

Goaltending has been a huge let down this season.

Luongo started the season like he did in 2007. Gets rocked in Detroit, and was never the same for some reason. Schneider hasn't been that great either, not the Schneider i'm use too. I know our team is struggling, but our goalie has yet to really bail us out, bail as out as in a 2-1 win type of situation. I will like to see that more often.

Schneider was better tongith than Backstrom, having to make harder stops. AS always, it's this team's total lack of offensive pressure and production that was the issue. I mean, 2 totally flukey goals was all they generated, 0-4 on the PP.

Gheesh!!!

Hey guys! Lettuce look at the positives.

1. Kassian has been playing great

2. Higgins has also been playing great

3. Luongo's in next game(Some might find this positive, I know I do).

4. Tanev is not injured

5. Neither is Hank

6. After being 0 for 4(or was it 5?) on the PP tonight, I'm sure we will all expect a big shake up on the PP. Garry on the first? Maybe Ballard? Heck Tanev has been our best D-man all season, put him on the PP.

If anyone wants to add in more, you're more than welcome!

Try and stay positive(I know, its hard...)

SPLIT THE TWINS FFS... plus Daniel has been awful if you guys ask me. I really hope he turns it around ASAP. He's our sniper.

Trade Cory. Luongo is one of the best goalies in the league... why on earth is he sitting?

When in an offensive slump, the only way to win is to play sound defense.

the d core is just a big let down without bxa. If goalie is not on a hot streak, this team can't keep the GA low.

the only hope is for the goalie to play lights out every gm. While that's possible, it's not a recipe for long term success.

Archived