The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Wild 3 @ Canucks 1

Pears

Wow calm down people.

In all fairness to MG and AV this team has not been healthy all season and the team hasn't been able to generate any chemistry because of it which is critical if you wan't to have a consistent winning team.

Wake up people its impossible to win on a nightly basis with a lineup like this! The teams are fighting every game tooth and nail theres a lot of parity in the league. There are just no easy nights when you have a decimated lineup like this.

All the other teams playing well for the most part have had line combinations together most of the year so far.

The Canucks haven't had it easy at all having a band aid group of AHL players always coming and going out of the lineup with no chemistry whatsoever.

Having said this the team has played well and deserved a better fate many nights and we are going to have some luck go our way its just the way it goes sometimes.

I would love to see MG pull off an awesome trade to help but unfortunately we don't have much for prospects to be trading them and it's not easy to find teams to take Luongo so the odds of that happening don't seem great.

All in all i still think we will still win the division and MG will be able to get somebody at some point and with a healthy team with good goaltending going into the playoffs will have just as good of a chance as anyone.

Take it easy people its not as bad you drama queens are making it.

Wow calm down people.

In all fairness to MG and AV this team has not been healthy all season and the team hasn't been able to generate any chemistry because of it which is critical if you wan't to have a consistent winning team.

Wake up people its impossible to win on a nightly basis with a lineup like this! The teams are fighting every game tooth and nail theres a lot of parity in the league. There are just no easy nights when you have a decimated lineup like this.

All the other teams playing well for the most part have had line combinations together most of the year so far.

The Canucks haven't had it easy at all having a band aid group of AHL players always coming and going out of the lineup with no chemistry whatsoever.

Having said this the team has played well and deserved a better fate many nights and we are going to have some luck go our way its just the way it goes sometimes.

I would love to see MG pull off an awesome trade to help but unfortunately we don't have much for prospects to be trading them and it's not easy to find teams to take Luongo so the odds of that happening don't seem great.

All in all i still think we will still win the division and MG will be able to get somebody at some point and with a healthy team with good goaltending going into the playoffs will have just as good of a chance as anyone.

Take it easy people its not as bad you drama queens are making it.

You realize Jordan Subban is 5'9" right? He's never going to play like PK.

We can get good players without tanking. 2011 was one of our strongest drafts in recent memory, and we were picking 29th.

The idea that you have to tank to get good players is wrong. Some of our best players we got later in rounds.

this kills me. Because NOW Gillis will not get solid offers. What was he waiting for? Florida doesn't want him back. TO is doing fine. Everyone's backups are playing great. Now he'll be very lucky just to dump Lu and his contract to the first sucker he can find. Maybe he'll get a 3th rounder thrown back as a favour.

Archived