The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] B-Lose vs Vancouver

The Magician

This is what is wrong with Canucks fan. They are so content with mediocrity that one crappy win and everyone forgets how horrible they've been lately.

Being dominated 2 out of 3 rounds. over shot at the same time. needed excellent goaltending, and the dump and chase almost let them choke another 3-0 lead.

only issue i have was Kassian getting in a fight when he just got back from a back issue....

third period was a couple bad bounces.

Twins look like they haven't even broke out yet showing stuff they have never really done.

tha dangles ... I believe they will become even better if they realize that being humble and not wanting to embarrass other players will not get you very far.

They need to spend a few days with a complete douche like P.kane and have some cockiness rub off on them and they will be crazy good. i think they are slowly figuring it out.

Schneider kept us in it for the 1st. Sedins looked great. Some of our secondary scorers stepped up.... definitely didn't like how we sat back in the 3rd, but somewhat understandable after the 4th game in 6 days. They were probably pretty tired.

Let's take the win and keep it going!

What a performance by Schneider. That's the goaltending this team has been missing. Hopefully he can keep it up.

Schroeder with 18 TOI. But..... but.... Av hates rookies.... Av hates Schroeder. He earned his TOI tonight, and got it. Awesome, cause he was great out there. When he skates, he flys like the wind.

Sedins looked absolutely criminal out there. That Hank pass on the 2nd goal was criminal. Man I could watch those guys play all night.

Hope Kass is OK, same with little Tanman who seems to be taking a puck per game.

Archived