The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kassian sent down to the wolves

Gally

I don't know why everyone is making it sound so difficult.

Conditional stint. This is usually what happens to young players who are coming back from injury. He'll be back after playing 2-3 games. It's simple, really. Not rocket science.

Sure did watch the games before and yes we did look bad, still not the end of the world when we're first in the division.

Once some of our players get back from injury the scoring woes should go. Not having a 2nd line center for practically all year is our problem.

Well glad to see they are bringing in some new blood. Now if they would just call someone up to replace Ebbett.

I would like to see K Connauton get a shot and can't understand why he hasn't yet especially after painfully watching pylons like Alberts and Barker looking horrible and clearly in over their heads.

For all we know this guy could give our struggling power play a bit of a boost which they clearly need.

Connauton brings it all to the table i would love to see this guy bring it.

Yeah but codys been in buffalos first line since the start of the season... if I do recall kassian was making pace with hodgson when kassian was on our first line. But production stopped when he got moved to the third.

Different scenarios.

Archived