The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Boston bombing thread. Please keep all talk here.

DonLever

Suspect # 1 "black Hat" is dead, suspect # 2 "white hat" still on the loose. The town of Watertown in on lockdown, residents getting robo calls from police department warning people to stay indoors and call them if they hear or see anything suspicious to call them.

hi res pic of suspect...

http://www.theblaze....eing-the-scene/

suspect-2.jpg

You know what caught my eye here?....the baby stroller. I can't even fathom a world where a kid in a backwards baseball cap is capable of possibly blowing up babies and can run beside people he's just put into grave danger. I have led a sheltered life with no travel but there is a sense of sadness to me that two young brothers could even focus their days on this stuff. Sign me out now please.

Michael Skolnik@MichaelSkolnik10m

white male, 60-70 years old. 160-170 lbs. blue jeans. brown jacket. device is in his jacket. WHO THE HELL IS THIS?

Michael Skolnik@MichaelSkolnik3m

"this is not the suspect we are looking for."

Michael Skolnik@MichaelSkolnik3m

however, this old guy they believe has a device (bomb) on him and they are waiting for bomb squad.

The guy's got a dead man's switch on him...what is going on???

Wow, the manhunt is still going? I was certain I would wake up to hear the conclusion...

Apparently all transit is shut down, schools are closed, busses are evacuating Watertown residents, and businesses have been forced to close. Residents are to not leave their homes at all today...

Archived