The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Oilers 7-2 Canucks

JE14

You are blaming AV for Luongo playing horrible? Cmon man, that is just plain nonsense. There is no one to blame for Luongo giving up bad goals other than Luongo himself. Yes the team did not play steller defense but that doesn't excuse Luo for letting in goals that he should have stopped.

What a joke. This team has no respect for Roberto.

They can't put in a decent effort in what could very well be his final home game. They left him out to dry in the third period of tonight's game which may have been his very last game as a Canuck. It's appalling. Given how they have played the last two games, I doubt anyone in the dressing room stood up and went "Hey guys, this might be Roberto's final couple games as a Canuck so lets go out and play 60 minutes, play hard, put in a good effort, and win it for him."

And quite frankly this team is going to get murdered by the Sharks. Plain and simple. All the Canucks have done this month is beat up on basement dwellers, except the Oilers. When challenged by legitimate opposition? The Canucks have been spanked. Furthermore we all know the Sharks have owned his team this season.

The Canucks are going down in flames. They're not going to pull their heads of out their asses over night. How they have played for the entire past month is indicative of what we're going to see against the Sharks. I'm calling for a Sharks sweep, or a 4-1 series win at the worst for them.

thank god the playoffs are almost here say what you want but when the canucks played in what would be the closest thing to a playoff game against chicago they dominated says a lot that this team has been waiting for playoffs to arrive and here they come i can't wait

stop with the negativity

After watching some of the replays, I've come to the conclusion that Barker needs to stop playing hockey. Seriously, there was no better options out there? I seriously question our ability to scout talent.

7-2 lead and you crosscheck a canuck in the face , just goes to show the utter lack of respect for a team that in the past has shown that it wont fight for each other, at least Bieksa and LaPierre fought for teammates tonight.

Mason Raymond always turns ghost this time of year, he's as useless as Ebbett and Joslin out there.

so dumb on so many levels. Mindchecking your Game 1 starter right before the playoffs start ?

how stupid is Vigneault ?

Aquilini gonna be pissed that luongo just lost the last ounce of trade value on national tv.

buyout for Bobby Luuuuuuuuu

maybe its time he lays off the twitter and poker and concentrates on not being the 6.75 million dollar sieve.

his team quit , then he quit. brutal.

Boston SCF says you win the internet today.

Archived