The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Oilers 7-2 Canucks

JE14

What a baby.

I hope i never see him in a Vancouver Jersey again, I also hope he leaves on bad terms so I never have to see his jersey up in the rafters

so sick of this crap.

he is the joke of our organization

flame away I dont care I cant stand the sight of him.

I dont think keeping lu in like that really helps his trade value for the summer. Now his confidence is rattled for the playoffs and GM's will say to MG, well he let in 7 for his last game, I am not giving you a first round pick. Thanks AV

Henrik's comments after the game were telling. Regardless of what was done, there was going to be criticism. The Lu situation was the same.

AV pulls Lu: Lu loses confidence in himself

AV leaves Lu in: Lu maybe gets it done, maybe not and the decision was no worse than above.

Basically, it's an easy decision. The kids saying otherwise have no idea how much goalies, especially Lu, hate being pulled. Let him feel the pain of the last 10 minutes and reflect. Schneids got lit up by Anaheim and because he's a warrior, he came back better than any of us thought. If Lu can't do the same, Lu is the problem. So what he left quickly after the game? He's just disappointed in his performance and he should be. He unraveled after his first mistake, and the team read off of that and became less confident in their game as well. You start over-thinking against a line of 1st overall picks without your top d men, 7-2 happens.

I also think once the game was out of reach, AV told our guys not to get injured. Oilers were weirdly chippy tonight. They just came off as staggeringly unintelligent. That they celebrated at all would have been a bit odd knowing this game was worth nothing, to go so wild is truly bizarre. Not to mention the intent to injure with slewfooting, pucks to the face and crosschecking to the throat of all things. It was good to let them just score their goals. Getting in the way would have turned out bad for us.

I have always defended the Canucks and their fanbase, but sometimes after reading some of these posts, I can help but feel that some people in the Vancouver fanbase are just right out to lunch.

I can agree that Lou had a bad 10 minutes in the third, and no it's not all his fault.

What I don't understand is how people are freaking out over a mean-nothing game at the end of the season. The big story tonight is that Lou wasn't pulled before it got really ugly. Other than that, who cares.

I think the Canucks got the best opponent possible in the Sharks. The Canucks would have a much harder time against the Kings or Blues, at least with the Sharks there is *some* room to move out there, not just a giant neutral zone trap.

Maybe he just wanted to avoid media or was in a rush for whatever reason.. Way to jump to conclusions lol. He has handled all this way better than most, love him or hate him he is a complete professional and you're probably on EI..

If I'm Lu I would look at the douchebag fans, the douchebag media, the dick for a coach and that sweaty redfaced fatty of a GM and decide to screw every last one of you and them.

Lu should come out and say "I will not play another game for this organization, period."

The way he has been treated here, he owes this organization nothing and the fans even less. He has far too much class to be here.

Lu, I hope you go to a team that treats you well and you hoist the cup one day. Lord knows that isn't going to happen here.

/me wonders why AV didn't let Canata play after the Oilers got their 6th goal....

/me wonders why Kesler went to Edmonton for a vacation...

/me is afraid....very afraid of this years playoffs...this teamed needed to fine tune - not relax the last 2 games...

Archived