The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks vs Sharks - Game 3

Strombone1

As I said in another post there is only two ways to view the Lu and Schneid controversy. If the team want to try to win now with this aging core, they need to trade Schneid for important pieces we need now. If we enter a rebuild, short or long, we need to trade Luongo for some prospects. Luongo has the mentality for a run within the next two years, Schneid on the other hand still need a couple or so season to be adjusted to the pressure of being #1 especially in the playoffs. If we rebuild, let Schneid and the new core grow together just like Lu and the Sedins ann co.

We dont need to blow up the whole team...just get rid of some players: Booth, Higgins, MayRay, EBBET, Roy.

Get rid of AV...... in fact if he could get fired in before the next game the better. Playing Schneid (who perhaps is still injured?) after Luo almost steal game #2 if not for a lousy play in the last minute and protecting a 1 goal lead.

The sooner this team's fans stop giving them unconditional love and support and the sooner we stop worshiping them, the easier all of this will be.

They are professionals. They have the best amenities available to them. They are millionaires. And they come up with performances like this.

It's pathetic and uninspiring is what it is. Makes me glad that over the past year or so I have gravitated away from the overpaid, over-adored, over-analyzed NHL, and more towards women's hockey and minor league hockey - where people play for the right reason: Passion

The Cory Schneider MEEEEEELLLLLLTDOOOOOOWN.

:picard: for all the Luongo haters. Your stupidity just got exposed to a whole new level. The city needs to order all the crow it can get it's hands on because there are a lot of people dining on it.

You were told Luongo was not the problem, but did you listen? Nope!

are you serious keeping gillis, his trades, acquisitions and long term deals are failures and credit to him with his free agent signings that has saved him ( tanev n' corrado )....booth is like another mason raymond with a few flashes you all believe he can get to the next level ..NOT!!!

Our we the only team in the league that relies on they point as our primary shot in the PP?! ridiculous how many shots we take from the point that gets blocked anyway...

That 4 on 3 in the start I was screaming at my TV for them go get closer and do a bang bang play. But instead they kept passing back to FRIGGING EDLER who takes a century to release his shot from like 40 feet away....

The entire coaching staff needs to be fired immediately after we get swept.

We dont need to blow up the whole team...just get rid of some players: Booth, Higgins, MayRay, EBBET, Roy.

Get rid of AV...... in fact if he could get fired in before the next game the better. Playing Schneid (who perhaps is still injured?) after Luo almost steal game #2 if not for a lousy play in the last minute and protecting a 1 goal lead.

Our we the only team in the league that relies on they point as our primary shot in the PP?! ridiculous how many shots we take from the point that gets blocked anyway...

That 4 on 3 in the start I was screaming at my TV for them go get closer and do a bang bang play. But instead they kept passing back to FRIGGING EDLER who takes a century to release his shot from like 40 feet away....

The entire coaching staff needs to be fired immediately after we get swept.

This team needs to be demolished in the offseason, starting with MG AND AV.

Edler, Bieksa, and Raymond NEED to be traded as well. Ask B to waive his NTC. If he wants to be a bitch about it, then make his life hell. Send him to the minors, scratch him every night and force him to travel with the team if that's what it comes down to. Every player should be a professional and help this team, like Luo. Trade Edler BEFORE his NTC kicks in and package Raymond so he doesn't walk away for free.

Since there is no way in hell Luo stays after the way he's been treated, perhaps we can keep either Booth or Ballard. I like Ballard more so I say keep him with Tanev, they work well together. Booth is made out of glass so package him for a younger player.

None of these guys deserve to stay on one team for their entire careers. NONE!

Archived