The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Fans Worst Nightmare Now Reality!

Boston VS Chicago SCF  

196 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was already faced with the ultimate test earlier in the playoffs when the Bruins played the Rangers. This was an episode in disgusting. How can you cheer for either team? I was just hoping that they would beat each other up.

I don't particularly like the Hawks much. But when Boston is involved. Does it matter who they play?

At least the refs will be safe. They don't have to worry about Hudson Bay rules affecting the outcome. Both teams will play ugly to win. This could be the final we all want to see. The officiating will be so obviously bad that they league might actually fix it.

Actually the playoffs are really boring. Chicago is full of cheap shot whiny players and so is Boston. Hopefully they kill each other. On another note I had given up on basketball a while back but their playoffs are way more exciting Than the clutch and grab phoney officiating the NHL has on display.

Actually the playoffs are really boring. Chicago is full of cheap shot whiny players and so is Boston. Hopefully they kill each other. On another note I had given up on basketball a while back but their playoffs are way more exciting Than the clutch and grab phoney officiating the NHL has on display.

Eh, not my worst nightmare. Chicago is all skill, thats how they beat teams. Boston is all douchery, they win with cheap shots, and diving. I don't hate Chicago anymore, but I don't like them either. Boston vs Chicago(which is very likely), I'm not necessarily voting for Chicago, but I would be happier to see them win rather than Boston. Atleast Chicago has some class, while "class" isn't even the Boston dictionary.

Equal doses of douchery on both rosters. I highly suggest that the NHL refs put metal detectors in or there will likely be a knife fight sometime during the game. Marchand will get the drop on Bolland at some point. 5 minute majors for slashing with a stick but using a tool should be a game. Cage matches like these are classic!

Well, if a Chicago/Boston final does come to pass (*shudder*), at least we can hope it goes to 7 bloody games, ends in triple OT and makes either Marchand or Keith cry on TV...a lot. We may be sad to see either win, but we'll forever have the snarky gifs we can make of the loser as a consolation souvenir. :)

Archived