The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Fans Worst Nightmare Now Reality!

Boston VS Chicago SCF  

196 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd rather the Chicago win, but I think Boston will in 6.

I still hate them both though, I just hate Boston more <_<

You know the world is ending when I can be heard saying ridiclous things like "I want the Blackhawks to win" and "Go Patrick Kane" without having a fever of 104.

It all started with having to actually utter the words "Go Leafs Go". Been downhill ever since.

What have we become? Is there enough alcohol in the world to fix this?

I know: "I'm cheering for Boston to lose". That feels better.

(but I will be watching every single second...as a hockey fan who wants them to beat up on each other. What would make this right?....Duncan Keith and Brad Marchand breaking each other's faces off. It should be a good battle, so I'll keep my vomit bag nearby and trudge through it)

Well I'm not really bothered who wins as long as it's all action, exciting stuff and goes to the 7th.

Chicago's chance will be to win the first two at home. If they can't do that, their prospects will be grim.

You know the world is ending when I can be heard saying ridiclous things like "I want the Blackhawks to win" and "Go Patrick Kane" without having a fever of 104.

It all started with having to actually utter the words "Go Leafs Go". Been downhill ever since.

What have we become? Is there enough alcohol in the world to fix this?

I know: "I'm cheering for Boston to lose". That feels better.

(but I will be watching every single second...as a hockey fan who wants them to beat up on each other. What would make this right?....Duncan Keith and Brad Marchand breaking each other's faces off. It should be a good battle, so I'll keep my vomit bag nearby and trudge through it)

Stop being such haters and enjoy the final. An original 6 matchup, 2 of the best teams in the league going head to head. It should be great! Never thought I'd say this but I hope chi wins because they are a skilled team who play the right way unlike the goons in boston

Do not want the Blacksucks and their bandwagon fans to win another cup and rub it against us each time we beat them.

We don't face the Bruins that much and play in a different conference... so........ Boston for the Cup.....

i posted earlier i hated the kings the least after the pens were bounced.

i hate boston the least now. but i still hate them, well maybe just Marchand.

but, i do hate:

Keith (except when playing with a red leaf on his sweater)

Shaw

Bolland

Kane

Towes (except when playing with a red leaf on his sweater)

Quenville

Go Bruins. Make it hurt.

Now hopefully I've said "hate" enough times until next playoffs.

I'm not going to lie, nothing would be sweeter than seeing the Bruins LIT UP by Chi, and having nightmares about the Chelsea Dagger. I appreciate the skill Chi plays with, and save for a few plays that should have never happened (eg. Keith's Elbow), I enjoy the brand of hockey they play far more than the Bruins.

Archived