The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SCF: (1) Chicago Blackhawks vs (4) Boston Bruins

Who will win the Series?  

119 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Praying for career ending injuries to the following players

Keith Keith Keith Keith Keith Keith

Marchand Marchand Marchand Marchand Lucic Horton Bergeron

I really don't prefer either team. Time to watch the NBA playoffs.

how is it "our" problem when the team gets call for a penalty everytime they try to be physical?

if we play like the Bruins, half of our team would be suspend for the entire series.

It's easy to say our players should have more hearts and craps. In reality you also need fair play from the officals to motivate our players.

I can't believe these are the final 2 teams when you consider how close each one was to elimination.

I mean how often does a team come back from 3 goals down in the 3rd period of a game 7?

And how often does a team like Detroit blow a 3-1 series lead?

This has definitely been a strange playoffs. It's gonna be a bittersweet moment whoever wins. On the one hand I'll be happy to watch one of these teams lose, on the other hand I'll be mad to see one of them win.

Boston in 6.

If I've learned anything from watching the last 3 playoffs, it's the team that has the better two-way depth at center that usually wins a series. Sure Chicago has Toews, but everyone behind him at the center position is a 3rd liner at best.

In contrast, Boston has Krejci and Bergeron who can both score and play lights out defense. The question for coach Q is does he put Toews against Krejci line? Then the issue is which of Handzus, Bolland, or Kruger do you put up against the Bergeron because frankly I don't think any of those 3 are up to the task. Either way, the prospects don't look good for Chicago winning the matchup battle against Boston's top 6.

Archived