The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo Tweets about Flyers

J529

I found the quotes below that a bit interesting:

1. Jeff O'Neill@odognine2 20h

@strombone1 @tsnjamesduthie if your a good baby sitter we may give you the hook and use some one not as good.

Expand

2. 92b9178c92bfa99ef9a308de9bb7880a_normal.jpeg Strombone@strombone1 20h

@odognine2 @tsnjamesduthie just fire me right away though, don't keep me on your staff as a maid for a year....

Jeff O'Neill@odognine2 20h

@strombone1 no worries as many as five possible neighbors need a guy.

Expand

A subtle jab at the Canucks management?

I think it's pretty clear at this point, Lu is not coming back.

It really is too bad that the pressure got to Lu in Van.

Our fan base and media is definitely tough. it would be dumb to keep him at this point. he's already gone...

Hopefully Schneids doesnt sign a massive contract and keeps earning his paycheck because the moment that's in question, the wrath will come

I think it's pretty clear at this point, Lu is not coming back.

It really is too bad that the pressure got to Lu in Van.

Our fan base and media is definitely tough. it would be dumb to keep him at this point. he's already gone...

Hopefully Schneids doesnt sign a massive contract and keeps earning his paycheck because the moment that's in question, the wrath will come

Where ever Luongo ends up we all know their fans will be chanting Lu after every huge save. If he ends up in Pilly he'll be the best goalie since Hextal. If he'll win a CUP he'll be at Bernie Parent/ Bobby Clarke status.

Luongo is good enough to be cocky, and arguably still good enough to win a CUP on the right team. He also knows he's the best goalie Philly has had since Hextal .

?? Hextall or Hextal?

Archived