The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cole Cassels | C

JE14

No time to proof read when you have 3 projects and a midterm to study for........or my give a F meter wasn't high enough that day.

Thats why I'm a science student, grammar and spelling has never been a strong suit usless, I pay attention to it.

That's deflecting responsibility. Post 25% less then and make them of a higher quality. You certainly had time to respond to his posts, and mine, so you certainly have time to proofread.

If you're too busy to be as good as you can be at something then you might want to consider focusing on one of those things. I'd suggest your education should take precedence over posting on CDC.

Edit: if you don't think spelling, grammar and accuracy are important in the sciences, as a habit, then you're in for a big shock.

Wow bro, who made you head professor. I for one am an illiterate fool and I only type in this forum to support the Canucks. Besides, this is a forum not an English class. Lol.

Exactly this is a forum. In a forum you discuss your ideas and views on a particular subject which involves a lot of communication. If your spelling and grammar is inadequate, you're not communicating effectively. As seen above, gstank's grammar and spelling distracted the reader from the point he was trying to make.

You'll learn through your studies how important spelling and grammar is when your professors start paying more attention to your spelling/grammar than your point of view. Even in sciences ;)

Exactly this is a forum. In a forum you discuss your ideas and views on a particular subject which involves a lot of communication. If your spelling and grammar is inadequate, you're not communicating effectively. As seen above, gstank's grammar and spelling distracted the reader from the point he was trying to make.

You'll learn through your studies how important spelling and grammar is when your professors start paying more attention to your spelling/grammar than your point of view. Even in sciences ;)

Man get over yourself. No one wants to discourage posters from feeling free to have their say. Here's a litle motto for you "sadly, accidental rudeness occurs alarmingly often. Best to say nothing at all" Have a nice day.

Your that person who is trying to use their English Major to the fullest, aren't you :rolleyes:

I'll be honest, that first word isn't what we'd call a strong start for a rebuttal. Perhaps you should get that English degree you so look down upon.

The point is that if you can't spell, no one will take your opinion seriously. Make the effort and people MIGHT care what you say.

Hey....i just wanna say thanks to the person who actually didnt spend the 10 seconds to ponder if he should REALLY pull the douche move and correct a guys spelling....rather than just simply reading the post and moving on with his day......

.....the result....

1.5 wasted pages, and counting, bickering about spelling police and everything else involved thus disrupting the topic and the harmony OF this thread.....

The guy is a canucks fan and a fan of this forum and came here to leave his view....maybe more ppl should make soelling mistakes on purppuss jerst to erk tht gei

Hey....i just wanna say thanks to the person who actually didnt spend the 10 seconds to ponder if he should REALLY pull the douche move and correct a guys spelling....rather than just simply reading the post and moving on with his day......

.....the result....

1.5 wasted pages, and counting, bickering about spelling police and everything else involved thus disrupting the topic and the harmony OF this thread.....

The guy is a canucks fan and a fan of this forum and came here to leave his view....maybe more ppl should make soelling mistakes on purppuss jerst to erk tht gei

wut a dont got wut your gotting ate :frantic:

Cole Cassels is a good hockey player. I like Cole Cassels. Say gang, why don't we discuss this delightful character?

Just two games into the playoffs but still - a 2.0ppg so far. Let's hope he continues to be a playoff performer even later on as the Generals face a bit stiffer competition than the Petes

No time to proof read when you have 3 projects and a midterm to study for........or my give a F meter wasn't high enough that day.

Thats why I'm a science student, grammar and spelling has never been a strong suit usless, I pay attention to it.

Came looking for Cassels thread

Got a whole lot of this ^^

Ponders evolution

Already pondered that. I have come to the conclusion that if CDC is as accurate representation of the real world, WE ARE ALL DOOMED. :emot-parrot:

and hey.....your spellin is much improved

**tosses a cold one***

I cant wait to see what level Cassels gets to after this year. A full uninterrupted year in the minors to help his development

Shouldn't it read "how important spelling and grammar are..."???

Not a member of the grammar police here, but if you're getting up on your high horse to belittle others for their mistakes, you should likely try proofreading your response as well.

Cole Cassels is a good hockey player. I like Cole Cassels. Say gang, why don't we discuss this delightful character?

Just two games into the playoffs but still - a 2.0ppg so far. Let's hope he continues to be a playoff performer even later on as the Generals face a bit stiffer competition than the Petes

Seriously...

I popped into this thread expecting to read about Cole Cassels in the OHL playoffs but instead read a little pissing contest about who posts what way spells what way...whatever

Beyond boring...how about discussing Cole Cassels?

I'll be honest, that first word isn't what we'd call a strong start for a rebuttal. Perhaps you should get that English degree you so look down upon.

The point is that if you can't spell, no one will take your opinion seriously. Make the effort and people MIGHT care what you say.

I don't care what someone's spelling is. I don't need to look at someone's spelling and grammar to take someone seriously. I care about the point the person is trying to make.

If you can't do that then why are you even bothering to read a forum on the internet? Instead, how about you guys make the effort to try and post something of worth against what he's saying, agree with what he's saying, or post nothing at all?

Anyway, back on topic. It's nice to see that his team is off to a good start in the playoffs against Peterborough.

Archived