The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cole Cassels | C

JE14

Why wouldn't Cassels play a big game? Look at the size of his team. Their huge. They dominated early but the Petes hung in. Cassels was running many PP's off the half boards and looked good doing it. It was his break down the middle that created the first goal. By the look of his team Cassels should go deep into the playoffs.

Who would you guys rather make the memorial cup? Cole Cassels and the Generals or McCann and the Greyhounds?

Idk who would benefit more from the exposure, but I guess I hope Cassels gets to the promise land because it is his last year before turning pro.

Who would you guys rather make the memorial cup? Cole Cassels and the Generals or McCann and the Greyhounds?

Idk who would benefit more from the exposure, but I guess I hope Cassels gets to the promise land because it is his last year before turning pro.

personally i want to see cassels in the mem cup. I think the generals have a lesser chance of winning but cassels graduates this year and was robbed of a wjhc appearance. He deserves the big stage. McCann still has one more season to make a big stage appearance.

Just my thought process. I dont think there is a wrong answer. Good problem to have imo.

I dont think anyone can compete with the Greyhounds depth

McCan 2014 1st

Nurse 2013 1st top 10

Deangelo 2014 1st

Bailey 2013 second

Ritchie 2014 1st top 10

Speers projected 2/3 rounder

Blunting 2014 4th

Senyhyn projected 2-4 rounder

Bouramamm projected 3-5 rounder

Now thats a stacked team

McCan 2014 1st

Nurse 2013 1st top 10

Deangelo 2014 1st

Bailey 2013 second

Ritchie 2014 1st top 10

Blunting 2014 4th

Now thats a stacked team

I want to see them matchup against each other. The Gens have more long term chemistry in my opinion, but lack the standout Dmen that the Greyhounds have.

They would be in a series where the team that works the hardest wins though.

I think both teams have a legit chance of winning the Mem Cup though.

i would love to see a gens/hounds ohl final.

The generals have a mch easier road to the finals.

The Greyhounds are likely going to have to go through Erie and/or London to get there. Not an easy task, but the Greyhounds have shown they have a good all around team. The Knights and the Otters seem to struggle defensively.

If the Generals and Hounds meet it will be for the OHL championship as they play in different conferences. I think it's more than likely they do battle it out. As for the Mem cup you can't overlook western teams like Portland and Brandon. It should be a good showing this year.

I dono if it's just me, but I feel as if the best WHL teams this year, are just a little undermanned compared to the OHL. Brandon is pretty stacked, but I don't know if they have the consistency to win a championship.

The Rockets lineup is also ridiculous, but they have had consistency issues as well.

McCan 2014 1st

Nurse 2013 1st top 10

Deangelo 2014 1st

Bailey 2013 second

Ritchie 2014 1st top 10

Blunting 2014 4th

Now thats a stacked team

McCan?

Blunting?

Senyhyn?

Bouramamm?

Must try harder.

As far as whether the Gens can beat the Greyhounds, I would say yes because of their goalie. Halverson is an absolute sieve sometimes. Appleby has been quite steady by comparison, especially given that he does not have the elite dmen in front of him.

McCanN?

Blunting?

SenyShyn?

Bourammam?

Must try harder.

As far as whether the Gens can beat the Greyhounds, I would say yes because of their goalie. Halverson is an absolute sieve sometimes. Appleby has been quite steady by comparison, especially given that he does not have the elite dmen in front of him.

Some people are so sensitive :rolleyes:

McCan?

Blunting?

Senyhyn?

Bouramamm?

Must try harder.

Your that person who is trying to use their English Major to the fullest, aren't you :rolleyes:

Some people are so sensitive :rolleyes:

I don't think it's that he's being too sensitive. It's you not being sensitive to spelling ENOUGH, I think.

I had noticed this post of yours in the Sbisa thread because it was particularly bad in that regard. It's hard to tell if you're doing it intentionally or not but if not then you might want to to consider taking a moment to proofread your posts to a reasonable degree.

Player names should be the easy part.

He is finally learning how to get shots on net. Won't be surprised if he has a 10 goals 30 point campaign next year. But thats being extremely optimistic.

With Sbisa

Elder-Tanev

Hamuis-Sbisa

Clendening-Bieska

Stanton?

Corrado

Without Sbisa

Elder-Tanev

Hamuis-Weber?

Bieska-Clendening

Corrado

I don't think it's that he's being too sensitive. It's you not being sensitive to spelling ENOUGH, I think.

I had noticed this post of yours in the Sbisa thread because it was particularly bad in that regard. It's hard to tell if you're doing it intentionally or not but if not then you might want to to consider taking a moment to proofread your posts to a reasonable degree.

Player names should be the easy part.

No time to proof read when you have 3 projects and a midterm to study for........or my give a F meter wasn't high enough that day.

Thats why I'm a science student, grammar and spelling has never been a strong suit usless, I pay attention to it.

Archived