The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo Interview: Monday, July 8 - 99.3 FM - 7:30 a.m.

CDeM85

After listening to that I'd say without a lot of groveling on management's part he ain't coming back.

That was Karen who said that ? They then added, if it all starts tomorrow - no....after the summer ?

Here's what I'm going to do - not care because it sure isn't anything I/we control. No use in speculating, etc....just wait it out and see what develops. Fingers crossed....

That was just their opinion. He did call the Sedin's "our players" when talking about whether Torts would have issues with them.

I think he'll be back since he has no other choice if he wants to earn any money, but he needs to talk with management first and sort some stuff out before he's mentally ready to play.

uhhhm hes a professional hockey player. if hes not going to answer hockey related questions whats the point of this interview? I dont think many people care abojt his poker career.

im not trying to bash lu but this is silly.

and if he refuses to play im going to lose my crap. not pointing the blame at anyone but simply just losing it.

uhhhm hes a professional hockey player. if hes not going to answer hockey related questions whats the point of this interview? I dont think many people care abojt his poker career.

and if he refuses to play im going to lose my crap. not pointing the blame at anyone but simply just losing it.

he has over 2 months to work this out. Walking away for a year at the age of 34 is not going to win him anything in this league. He may not care about losing the money, but if he still wants to play hockey he needs to give his head a shake already.

I did find it very interesting that he doesn't blame Gillis.

he has over 2 months to work this out. Walking away for a year at the age of 34 is not going to win him anything in this league. He may not care about losing the money, but if he still wants to play hockey he needs to give his head a shake already.

I did find it very interesting that he doesn't blame Gillis.

Archived