The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Syndicate- GAME OVER, SIGN UP IN PROGRESS

Peaches

No, I seriously think it'd be a poor decision by the Sheriff to investigate me, Intoewsables, Apples, JE, etc. People who are more likely to die early due to either recent events (i.e. last game) or reputation (which killed me last game). It'd also be bad to target a known lurker, or a newbie.

Sheriff, I'd recommend someone like Aerosex, Lemons, Caboose, Kryten, etc. Good players who will hopefully fly under the radar this early. They'd either be a great spokesperson or a great Mafia find.

(I realise by saying all this I'm ruining it for those I listed. But such is life.)

I've been considering whether or not to do this, but I'm going to go for it since its pretty rare. I'm going to make this game damn interesting.

This is an old strategy courtesy of One One Two. I probably won't live very long, but it will help the TPs for the long run.

I'm the DOCTOR.

SHERIFF investigate me and VILGILANTE kill me in the 1st round and I will save myself.

When the round ends, the Vigilante attempts to kill the Doctor, but because Apples was smart and thought ahead, I saved themself from being killed. The Vigilante now knows Apples is the Doctor and feels safe to PM them.

The Sheriff investigates Apples, as was requested. The investigation results will have proven Apples' innocence, so the Sheriff also feels safe to PM Apples

Once this happens next round, both the sheriff and the vigilante will PM the doctor, and an alliance of three can begin.

I've been considering whether or not to do this, but I'm going to go for it since its pretty rare. I'm going to make this game damn interesting.

This is an old strategy courtesy of One One Two. I probably won't live very long, but it will help the TPs for the long run.

I'm the DOCTOR.

SHERIFF investigate me and VILGILANTE kill me in the 1st round and I will save myself.

When the round ends, the Vigilante attempts to kill the Doctor, but because Apples was smart and thought ahead, I saved themself from being killed. The Vigilante now knows Apples is the Doctor and feels safe to PM them.

The Sheriff investigates Apples, as was requested. The investigation results will have proven Apples' innocence, so the Sheriff also feels safe to PM Apples

Once this happens next round, both the sheriff and the vigilante will PM the doctor, and an alliance of three can begin.

I'm the DOCTOR.

Archived