The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ronalds Kenins | LW/RW

elvis15

Corrado on Kenins: "Very hard-working, flies around the ice, finishes every check, brings a lot of sandpaper... but highly skilled" #Canucks

Horvat skated with Kenins a little in preseason and in Utica this year: "He's got tremendous offensive skill... pretty thick kid." #Canucks

Willie D said he liked Kenins in camp and they want to see where he's at, much like they did with Corrado

Very interesting call up! From the way people were reading into the comments made by JB I also thought that Jensen would get a look before the deadline and that these injuries presented the opportunity to see what he can do.

I haven't see Kenins play other than during the Olympics. Knowing the way our call ups have been decided this year, Kenins must have worked his tail off in the AHL and got the nod from Green.

Excited to see what he brings.

Very interesting call up! From the way people were reading into the comments made by JB I also thought that Jensen would get a look before the deadline and that these injuries presented the opportunity to see what he can do.

I haven't see Kenins play other than during the Olympics. Knowing the way our call ups have been decided this year, Kenins must have worked his tail off in the AHL and got the nod from Green.

Excited to see what he brings.

this comment gets me so jacked

He was part of three solid scoring chances which I was not expecting. And as another poster pointed out, he was missing his passes from Horvat and kassian because he was skating so much faster then them. Also layed some solid hits. This guy has great potential.

Hope the line of Kenins-Horvat-Kassian sticks together until dorsett and richardson return.

Archived