The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2013-14 Prospect Points Tracker

Retooling just as San Jose did. Right now I'd say we are where they were in 2010-2011. A team with an aging core at the point where they're due for some youth to step in. I say in a year or two from now, Horvat, Gaunce and Shinkaruk will have a place on this team.

Cassels is severely underrated and I wouldn't be surprised if Subban can impress pretty soon as well.

one thing that i used to do, that you may want to look into, is sorting them by points. People tend to like to see how the players are doing in relation to each other.

I was thinking of doing that for the Utica players once the AHL season gets going. I'm not sure about other leagues though, there aren't a huge amount of prospects in the other categories (maybe major junior players would work).

Thanks to everyone for the continued kind words and feedback! :)

Hey everyone! So, after asking Avelanch, I've decided to start up the prospects points tracker for this season as a few of our prospects have already begun playing. I'll update this whenever possible, once a week at the least.

For the time being, I've listed everyone eligible to play for Utica as being on Utica's roster until players are assigned to Kalamazoo or elsewhere; I may make a separate table for Kalamazoo prospects when those transactions are made. I've also chosen not to include signees such as Biega, Pelletier, Mullen, etc., since they aren't exactly prospects. Also, I've added in Rodin and Sweatt since a few people have asked me to include them, since we do still retain their NHL rights.

Let me know if there's anything I've missed or anything you'd like me to add!

(red text denotes injured player)

Updated October 6th:

10-06-2013_zps7f824d66.png

10-01-2013ahl_zpsd5587e1d.png

And that's the bottom line because Stone Cold said so.

Archived