The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(GDT) Vancouver vs LA

Cucumber

no ,, its not that he did something against us .... I just think he's a dick .. and a whiny little bitch ..

How the heck is Carter a whiner?! Can't think of any incidents showing this. He is a quiet player that goes out and plays. Richards is a bigger whiner if anything

man relax why do canuck fans harp on every guy when they do something against us?

Well now that I'm not the first to defend him.....

Carter typically is the type of player that lets his emotions get the best of him like. He's usually quite disciplined.

Maybe you could just chop that up to Bieksa being able to get under his skin that good.

kassian is not a shooter, he might score the odd goal but he his skill his is playmaking and size. give him a big sniper pwf. then he will be the player we want/need.

for now booth is good enough. will teach him how to deal with checking/defensive work. all really important for future top6 forwards.

great game by kesler and the sedins.

Shinkaruk Horvat Kassian

:bigblush:

I said that last year as well. He certainly has the skill set but his defensive game is too much of a question mark to try it.

The main problem with his defensive game is getting that puck out along the boards in the defensive end. It's such a crucial job for wingers. And it's where he seems to REALLY struggle sometimes. In fact it gets so bad that sometimes you will notice the defensemen taking a chance on a different play then the simple pass up the boards to him (usually leading to a turnover). But if Kass gets a chance at center that is no longer his defensive task.

Perhaps it could be an interesting project. I never really considered it before... I feel like his speed and conditioning could be a factor though. He would have to be doing a lot more skating as a center. But I'm sure some CDC members would be able to have a nice list of slow centers who make it work. Interesting thought to think about at the very least

Archived