The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Gdt Canucks vs Phoenix 6pm

Chauncey

I know the the sedins have been really bad lately....

but hello.....WHERE IS KESLER?! he's supposingly the center that will eventually take over henrik....

the past 2 years...we were saying he's injured...he needed time to rehab and get healthy..

well...he's healthy now...and he's been nowhere where he should be....

at this point, i think we should consider maybe kesler just won't be that #1 center for us...i think we should consider trading him....for a top forward for the twins...

i mean....are we seriously gonna trade the twins?? both? daniel or henrik? who is gonna want both of them, and who can we get back, even though they are slumping hard, they are still the most skilled players on our team.

Not counting this season, i feel the sedins have done more for us than kesler really has....

and don't get me even started on the defense.....we have the highest paid top 4 and apparently none of them can really play d......when your youngest and least paid defensemen (tanev & stanton) has outplayed them.....boy oh boy....starting to think our top 4 is overrated...

all my own little rant and opinion though

all the retards that say kesler is the engine of the team clearly forgot that he is useless without the sedins on PP. Sedins are the engine of the team when they are on their game they make everyone better including kesler. This season sedins haven't been the same since daniel never goes to the slot and burrows gets pushed hard and called when he does. Not mention the sedins have a revolving door for their right winger.

Kesler= Not engine of our team

Sedins= Engine of our team

Archived