The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Things are not adding up guys.

It's a process

not the end of the world i'm still behind this team and actually hoping they miss the playoffs might as well unless they somehow turn it on for the playoffs they would be better off getting a high pick

Talk about confusion.

"I am behind this team"

"I hope they miss the playoffs"

Contradiction at it's finest.

Ok. First of all, This is the NHL. Any team can beat any team on a given night.

Saying the Canucks lost to Anaheim 9-1 and then the Jets beat Anaheim means nothing. That is the only game the Ducks have lost at home in regulation all season! And the Jets have been on fire since they fired their coach. They just beat Chicago too.

The Canucks also lost to the Ducks in Anaheim in overtime just two weeks prior and were just a minute away from being the first team to beat them in regulation.

Secondly, the Canucks just aren't that good right now. They are better than no one( Calgary and Edmonton included) without Henrik in the lineup.

I think Henrik's absence proves one big thing. At this point in their respective careers Henrik is vastly superior to Daniel. Daniel is just playing really bad right now and looks completely lost without his brother.

Agreed. Burrows has to go, Sedins have to go, Daniel had no shots through like 2 periods :picard: . Luongo has to go, too weak in goal now, Lack is better. So many changes have to be made.

Are you seriously blaming Luongo?? hahahahahahah! Wow....

Daniel should be scratched. He's so useless right now.

Yes I agree, Danny isn't scoring, can't cycle or make a decent pass right now, he's not a checker like kes/burr/Hansen.. What else is he good for??? He is one dimensional and that dimension is gone.

So sad to see, Daniel is one of the worst players on the team right now, how he won an art Ross just 3 years ago is baffling if you see him now.

Hope he turns it around, or gains some effective intangibles anyway.

Talk about confusion.

"I am behind this team"

"I hope they miss the playoffs"

Contradiction at it's finest.

i still cheer for the team but the Canucks would be better in the long run with a top ten pick there is no denying this

the Sedins Kesler Bieksa Edler Burrows Luongo had their run for a cup it's time for them to either slowly retire from this team or be traded off piece by piece

Agreed. Burrows has to go, Sedins have to go, Daniel had no shots through like 2 periods :picard: . Luongo has to go, too weak in goal now, Lack is better. So many changes have to be made.

LoL. Burrows go? I agree but who the hell is gonna take him right now with his contract? thanks Gillis.

I just don't know whose contract is worse going forward. Burrows or Daniel Sedin?

Sky is falling much? I agree that some shake-up is needed, but come on, Lu just had two sub-par performances. The rest of the season he has easily been our MVP and was playing some of the best hockey in years prior to these two games.

Archived