The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] MTL - 2/6/2014 - 4:30PM

Strombone1

This core is done. They've given good memories but its time to move on.

Trade most of them except Kesler and maybe Bieksa. Give Kes the C ushering a new young core moving forward.

Trade them at deadline while they have value especially the 30+ yr olds.

Sedins

Burrows

Hamhuis

Edler

Booth

I just don't get it. The Canucks just look flat out disinterested on most nights during this stretch. Are the players already numb to the new coach? At this point the problem has to be all personnel. I don't think any particular coach is gonna help.

Agreed but I think Torts style is the last thing this team needs...We do need Gillis to get some secondary scoring but with Torts as a coach its hard...Only skill guys with size and term would fit and nobody gives those away very often

:picard: I go away at 1-2 and now it is 1-4.....sad...fracking sad....

Same boat bruh

starter will be determined by games played over there each goalie gets 1 game each

if you think 1 nhl game determines the starter then bang your head against a brick wall

Both goalies know they're under the microscope by team canada tonight. 2 team canada goalies going head to head. If you're not on your game tonight, then that's a pretty good indication as to who wants it more.

Just keep losing and get top 3 pick in the draft! Finishing in the middle barely missing the playoffs is the worse place to be in this league.

Rather make kesler untouchable and just trade the sedins to like Detroit or Ottawa and make Kesler the new captain ushering a new core with young players acquired from trade and draft.

I don't know if Sedins should be traded, but Kesler should be the one to lead the future of this team.

Archived