The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Things That Are Worse Than KK REV

Monty

Interesting post from the Rev's Facebook:

An amazing Saturday ahead! Crank up the KK REV and have a cold one this afternoon!!!
Now, is that a subtle hint to play their classic albums since there may be a delay in the new album dropping?
Some might think they'd recommend to tune into rock radio for a new single...hmmmmmm.

hah, like they'd ever be put on the radio....

they are not present on the billboard website at all...

which means they have no radio airplay, at all.

You need an album to get airplay dont you? Do they have that? I tried to check on wikipedia but they arent there at all. Even crappy garage bands get a Wiki page so Im led to believe they dont really exist.

You need an album to get airplay dont you? Do they have that? I tried to check on wikipedia but they arent there at all. Even crappy garage bands get a Wiki page so Im led to believe they dont really exist.

you need to at least have a single released, usually from an upcoming album. but most bands already have a couple albums on i-tunes before they have a single release for airplay

you need to at least have a single released, usually from an upcoming album. but most bands already have a couple albums on i-tunes before they have a single release for airplay

That is interesting. Maybe they are doing their release in a new style? I am sure they have that album Pin It! I googled it and found it on itunes. I don't listen to radio much nowadays so maybe I have missed them. What is teh best pure rock n roll station in BC? Not the Beat or CKWX Supercountry, but the best no nonsense rock like AC/DC, Led Zep, KK Rev, Crash Test Dummies, etc.

That is interesting. Maybe they are doing their release in a new style? I am sure they have that album Pin It! I googled it and found it on itunes. I don't listen to radio much nowadays so maybe I have missed them. What is teh best pure rock n roll station in BC? Not the Beat or CKWX Supercountry, but the best no nonsense rock like AC/DC, Led Zep, KK Rev, Crash Test Dummies, etc.

LOL

Stop just Stop

Stop just Stop

That's what the man said about Elvis Presley and The Beatles. But the masses prevailed. From the internet I found that they have:

Three albums, multiple videos and a Live show that leaves it all on the stage!

KK REV uses a straight forward approach and produces “Working Class” Rock for all.

Long Live Rock and Roll.

KK REV

Pin It…

Three albums, how time goes by quickly when cranking out the rock n roll hits.

If KK Rev were the Beatles who would be Ringo and who would be Paul?

they would all be george because nobody knows who they are.

I am not so sure, as it seems the folks on this site have turned on to them big time. Curious as to what everybody's top 3 KK Rev songs are. It would be hard, but let's try it - and none of this honourable mention or toss up between stuff - let's pin it!!

Archived