The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Report - CBC cuts announcers Lee & Armitage

Lui's Knob

Guest Dasein

Wonder if they're going to hire some of the TSN play-by-play guys to replace them.

Is it starting this year that TSN no longer gets any NHL games?

Wonder if they're going to hire some of the TSN play-by-play guys to replace them.

Is it starting this year that TSN no longer gets any NHL games?

They still get their regional rights ones, such as Winnipeg, Montreal, and Toronto(?).

I think it would be nice to see some solid commentary on CBC other than Hughson.

Without any doubt , the worst announcer on any hockey broadcast has to be that lame brain Bob Cole . Can't follow the play , always 30 seconds behind , never knows who has the puck . Time to put this guy to bed .

i'd like to see you do better right now, let alone when you're 80 years old.

bob cole is certainly past his prime, but he's undoubtedly one of the best all time and still better than 3/4 of the other guys out there.

Without any doubt , the worst announcer on any hockey broadcast has to be that lame brain Bob Cole . Can't follow the play , always 30 seconds behind , never knows who has the puck . Time to put this guy to bed .

Mark Lee was a minute behind bro. He's always like "shoots..... Oh...............Scores!.........Oh....My.......What........a.......shot....." And Bob Cole's old so don't blame him.

I know Mark Lee wasn't the most appetizing to listen too, and that Bob Cole is past his prime... but man oh man, some people on here are relentless when it comes to complaining and hating on them as announcers.

It's more than fair to say Mark Lee was inadequate as a play-by-play announcer.

Archived