The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Which player are you looking most forward to this season?

Dal Colle

Player lookin forward to  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm looking forward to Jensen and Kassian this season. They had great seasons during an off year. But if I had to choose one player I'm looking most forward to Kassian. He had 22 or so points last year and certainly showed he has potential to be a superstar. Remember he's just 23 so he has potential to be a superstar this season. I project him getting 40-50 points. I think he'll show this season that he can be a better player from last year. If we make the playoffs I hope he'll be our MVP along with Sedins, Vrbata and many others.

Whichever rookies make the team for me. It's been a while since we have had a top rookie on this team. And that's no diss to our guys like Ryan Stanton, who I was very pleased with. But after the CoHo trade, I still have to admit, I've been craving an impact rookie get their chance. Whether it be Linden Vey, Frank Corrado, Bo Horvat, or whoever else. (It would be awesome if it were all three but I guess we will have to stay tuned and see

Whichever rookies make the team for me. It's been a while since we have had a top rookie on this team. And that's no diss to our guys like Ryan Stanton, who I was very pleased with. But after the CoHo trade, I still have to admit, I've been craving an impact rookie get their chance. Whether it be Linden Vey, Frank Corrado, Bo Horvat, or whoever else. (It would be awesome if it were all three but I guess we will have to stay tuned and see

Probably Vey or Jensen, could be Horvat and Fox/Shinkaruk can get call ups.

I'm excited to see how Bonino transitions from 4th line minutes at Anaheim to 2nd line minutes in Vancouver. He's a really fun player to watch offensively and was the centrepiece of the Kesler trade. He'll have better linemates but he won't be playing sheltered minutes.

Archived