The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Which player are you looking most forward to this season?

Dal Colle

Player lookin forward to  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Kassian, Jensen, Sedins, Vrbata, and Miller. Kassian cause he made significant strides last year, and Jensen cause he's our young gun I feel is the closest to being an NHL regular. And probably the most likely to crack top 6. Just a hunch on my part though.

Sedins Vrbata and Miller because any playoff chance we have rests on those guys. Just start the season already :towel:

What. Are. You. talking. about.

Don't mind him. Just another attention seeker with a smart mouth.

I must say I think the prospect of Vbrata with the Sedins is the main attraction for me. I would also like to see what Gaunce could do for us. I think this guy will get better the higher up he goes because of his hockey IQ. He could be our new Manny.

Other than that who doesn't want to see the "old" Burr back to his best.

Hoping Trouba can improve upon his great rookie outing. But very, very excited to see if Morrissey makes the club after an absolute beast of a season in the WHL, followed up by a fantastic playoff run with St. John's.

But the player(s) I'm most looking forward to is seeing what Jonathan Drouin does with the Lightning.

Oh, you meant Vancouver? That's sad.

100% agree. I'm tired of garbage from this poster.

That's as maybe but it's your opinion and not Admins. Why are you even on here? I'm tired of people who come onto threads when they are not interested in contributing.

If it's within the rules it's fine by most people. Take your personal agenda elsewhere.

Lots of players I'm looking forward to seeing how they perform, but went with Burrows. I think, if healthy, he shows why he was resigned and that he can still be a major factor on this team. I think Burrows scores 25 goals and comes in around 50 points.

Backup would be Kassian, who I think will take a major step towards consistency under the guidance of WD and prove that he can contribute at a high level on a nightly basis. I expect a breakout season from him in the 50 - 60 point range.

All the players. We all know how most players from last year had a terrible year so I'm looking forward to see how they bounce back and for the newcomers, I'm looking forward to see how they start off playing on a new team and whether they can replace the previous players (e.g. Bonino-Kesler).

Don't mind him. Just another attention seeker with a smart mouth.

No he's right. Even the admin knows that but probably gave up after this go hard made account after account. There's a reason why his title says Tiger Singh

I am looking forward to see Hansen-Mathias-Kassian line. Hopefully these guys can become the best shut down line in the league. If they can get to the level when it was Hansen-Malholtra-Torres, we would have a chance at making the playoffs.

That could be a very good checking line but I think our third line will look more like: Higgins - Vey - Hansen.

Difficult question to answer because there is only one choice.

I would love to see a guy like Fox come to camp and be the sniper that we could all fall in love with. If he doesn't impress at this camp, he might slip into oblivion.

Other than that, one of the most pressing things that needs to happen is that the vets get their game going again...especially the Sedins', Edler and Burrows.

Archived