The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Anger release from a lacerated sky

FramingDragon

are you and vic not together anymore?

Nope we're still together. I feel bad for CDC if we do though, it'd be like dropping Tsar Bomba on White Noise. Yeah this place is my only outlet for this topic.

I think you may be addicted to rageahol!

There is only one cure for a rageaholic:

The CareBear Stare... 3.... 2.... 1.....

carebear-stare-o.gif

Post of the thread, along with Bookie. Aladeen never fails to impress

Don't poor people need to take transit to work? So why does it cost so bloody much? Its not even the money that is the issue it's that we are paying so much for a service that is crap. Seriously translink just get your crap together already?

I am so sick of having to leave my house at 7:10 to catch a 7:23 bus that I always miss because it shows up when it damn well wants to, I am sick of being 5 mins late for work because some jerk off bus driver can't stick to a stupid schedule!

Furthermore skytrain do you have to break down every three seconds? Its freaking annoying. A girl should be able to hop off at new west station run to the liquor store and buy her man beer without being stranded for 25/30 mins 1 stop away from home. Also why isn't there any buses to 22nd street station from new west station? Its rather annoying.

Speaking of buying beer why do men hit on girls in the liquor store? if a girl says she doesn't drink beer and is asking the sales people for help she's buying it for someone else!

On a total different annoyance dryers, dryers why do you keep shrinking my pants! I haven't gained THAT much weight :(

I meant during sky train breakdowns. Why don't they put shuttle buses on!?

after 15 years of regular skytrain travel I have only been on once when there was a stoppage ( a delay is not a stoppage) and they had buses brought in to connect to further stations. The stoppage was not a breakdown, it was a possible suicidal person on the tracks between stations.

AJ, my boss is a former Translink Consultant and I can tell you that he confirms the system is set up and run like something straight out of 1965 and that they're all a bunch of babbling fools over there who spend like drunken sailors. The stories he's told me are mind boggling. Anyone making excuses for or denying the constant issues needs to answer this question: how's your long overdue compass card working? $$$

Speaking of my boss...here's how my week has gone: got laid off this week, right before my birthday, car engine light is on (again) and my mechanic appears to be playing Where's Waldo in diagnosing the problem (all at my expense - remember, no job, no moola) and, to ice the cake, my last paycheque was stolen from my desk yesterday by a couple of con artists.

I want to kick down walls at this point. Rage music is appreciated. Can I shoot lasers out of my eyes while enjoying it?

Archived