The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Erik Cole to Detroit

They play in the mythical 4th tier Polish League. Supposedly, this league also pumped out lesser-known superstars such as Bole Krapp and the legendary Ahl brothers, Jack and Dick.

I don't know about the Polish League...they sound like German players playing in the Deutsche Hockey League.

Well I hope that means we are one of them and sell high! Cha-Ching!

Benning could just be sitting back and watching all of these teams scramble, waiting for the prices to peak.

He's not in a desperate position. He knows what his team is, and he doesn't need to make a move.

If a team comes and offers us a 1st and prospect for Matthias, I'm sure he'll gladly take it. If not, we'll happily keep Matthias since he's an important part of the team right now.

Prices are sky high. Benning is going to figure this out that the best time to rid hanging NTC and old Vets is NOW!!

Dallas wins this deal 3 prospects for cole? Crazy

You could probably send Burr to CGY for WSH's two picks

Benning could just be sitting back and watching all of these teams scramble, waiting for the prices to peak.

He's not in a desperate position. He knows what his team is, and he doesn't need to make a move.

If a team comes and offers us a 1st and prospect for Matthias, I'm sure he'll gladly take it. If not, we'll happily keep Matthias since he's an important part of the team right now.

A little off the thread topic, but considering the prices, if we get a good offer, you take it.

I don't think Boston has made their move yet.....tick-tock

A little off the thread topic, but considering the prices, if we get a good offer, you take it.

I don't think Boston has made their move yet.....tick-tock

Boston will probably send Lucic and Krejci and their 1st to Carolina for the Staals (like all 3) and Skinner.

Archived