The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT: Around the NHL Week of February (01-05) 2016

9 hours ago, Shift-4 said:

Just imagine all the catch up of Connor McDavid stories we will be bombarded with.

Listening to McLellan babbling about him in the background, ironically.

Coil hired themselves one annoying coach.

Contrived, bad cliches and all.   'The car's been test driven...'  k, Todd.

WoW. McDavid goal in his 1st game back was absolute world class. What a super star. What could have been if this kid didn't get hurt, very good chance Oil would have been sitting in a playoff spot right now. 

Mathews or Puljujarvi is going to be a very nice prize though, better in the long term imo. 

Just now, WHL rocks said:

WoW. McDavid goal in his 1st game back was absolute world class. What a super star. What could have been if this kid didn't get hurt, very good chance Oil would have been sitting in a playoff spot right now. 

Mathews or Puljujarvi is going to be a very nice prize though, better in the long term imo. 

they are not going to be dead last this year, Mcdavid stays healthy they will be in the 10th range.

3 minutes ago, desiboynux4lifee******* said:

they are not going to be dead last this year, Mcdavid stays healthy they will be in the 10th range.

Don't need to be dead last to get Mathews or Puljujarvi, you should know that and I think you probably do. 

2 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

It's just Columbus...

I'm sure we'll be hearing all about McDavid tomorrow though.

It was kind of nice having a break from it.

Columbus or not, he possibly scored the goal of the year and he had 3 points after a injury that kept him out for a significant amount of time.

If it was a Canucks player there would be a thread a mile long.

Just now, Ryan Strome said:

Columbus or not, he possibly scored the goal of the year and he had 3 points after a injury that kept him out for a significant amount of time.

And nothing on TSN about it.

It was a nice goal for sure, but watch the Columbus D during the highlight. I'm not sure what the one player is doing, but it's not defending. He pretty much throws himself across the ice.

11 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

And nothing on TSN about it.

It was a nice goal for sure, but watch the Columbus D during the highlight. I'm not sure what the one player is doing, but it's not defending. He pretty much throws himself across the ice.

It's not just that goal, his energy and speed and drive to the net were really fun to watch tonight.

22 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Yeah, it's called being butt hurt. 

This kids the best thing to happen to hockey since Ovechkin came in as a rookie and maybe the likes of Gretzky before that. He's a phenom.

I don't think I missed many EDM games before McDavid got hurt, the kid just makes you wanna watch him play. For a hockey fan that's as good as it gets. 

Archived