The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

RGMG: The Sim

Kazmanian Devil

53 minutes ago, kj29 said:

Lmao shut up you've already secured a playoff spot why are u complaining

giphy.gif

When your team drops 8 of the last 10 is it a crime to complain? Sorry I have much higher expectations and I think my team has the potential to do better than this. I'm trying to win the cup not just make the playoffs here, a playoff berth doesn't mean anything to me if we keep playing like this because we will just get knocked out.

@Alain Vigneault @UMB @BM24 @Crom! @CaptainCanuck001 @Zfetch @Vrienzy @Tigs @Patrick Kane @DoughtysCheck @Go Faulk Yourself @ThaManbeast @Time Lord @Nail @MikeyBoy44 @Kazmanian Devil

Please send me any line changes by tomorrow afternoon. Also you may send me conditionals:

ex. If facing elimination, swap Player A for Player B

Cracking performance from the Devils down the stretch, with no regulation losses in the last 10 games. Mason Raymond and Devante Smith-Pelly were especially impressive and stepped up when it mattered the most. Drama will be at an all time high in our playoff series with @Alain Vigneault as our #2 centre-half Ian Cole returns to face his former club. 

Overall we made great strides this season, with new acquisitions such as Nazem Kadri, Sven Baertschi, Rick Nash, and Vyacheslav Voynov becoming integral parts of the team. Pavel Zacha also impressed greatly, finishing 3rd in league-wide rookie scoring. Derick Brassard however is very disappointing and I'd like an apology from @UMB.

Team Awards:

John MacLean Award - Leading Scorer:

Rick Nash

Scott Stevens Award - Team MVP:

Cory Schneider

Kirk Muller Award - Unsung Hero:

Jacob Josefson

Ken Daneyko Award - Best Defenseman:

Adam Larsson

Bobby Holik Award - Best Two-Way Forward:

Devante Smith-Pelly

Team Awards:

Good forward award:

Jack Eichel

VIP award:

Jack Eichel

Guy I want to jack up trade value for:

Johan Larsson

Real Unsung hero award :

Jiri Tlusty

Best Ristolainen:

Rasmus

Tim Hortons "Fast and Furious" award:

Ryan O'Reilly

Hard working campaign by the Sabres to jump from 15th to 5th in the conference in just one year. 

Tribute to Gordie Howe will take place in Game 1. All players will wear the number 9 in practice.

Archived